GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Man I'm late, Happy Birthday Dot!!!!!!



Lol!!  ;D

February 07, 2012, 01:35:57 AM #1456 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:40:36 AM by sp147
Happy Birthday Dot! :kdance: Great texture work!!

Also, GBC....Amazing work on the Neku model, man :happy:

and nice VJoe ;D

Quote from: Teinchi23 on February 07, 2012, 12:58:38 AM
Man I'm late, Happy Birthday Dot!!!!!!



Lol!!  ;D
Where are his "titty gems"? D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hope im not to late.... >_>

happy bday dot!

here's ur gift....

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 07, 2012, 03:23:57 AM
hope im not to late.... >_>

happy bday dot!

here's ur gift....



lol wtf

good i didnt had a birthday cake :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Feliz cumpleanos, Dot!
You share a birthday with my dad :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 03:25:39 AM
Feliz cumpleanos, Dot!
You share a birthday with my dad :af:

lol gracias! :af:

and happy birthday to your dad too!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 07, 2012, 03:23:57 AM
hope im not to late.... >_>

happy bday dot!

here's ur gift....




>.> you stole my gift
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Dams i hope the "some type of sonic character" vote wins :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Umm...

I don't see Neku's sword in-game.

It shows in the model previewer though...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 02:04:46 AM
Umm...

I don't see Neku's sword in-game.

It shows in the model previewer though...

Did you get the FS?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 02:04:46 AM
Umm...

I don't see Neku's sword in-game.

It shows in the model previewer though...

its for the fs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I... never knew that :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 02:12:54 AM
I... never knew that :oshi:

you do now
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

any way HERES what me and dot have been working on

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.