GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC™ on February 12, 2012, 08:29:22 PM
sorry guysd 3d land might not be released today as i have started a project that inspires me more...yes its a character and hes a villian....i will not give anymore hints then that...also i want to learn more about stage animating before i release 3d land...so it will be released somtime....this week..just not today
Which one? Title says hero you say villain.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on February 16, 2012, 11:16:33 PM
Which one? Title says hero you say villain.

the villain was kingkrool
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I meant to vote for Beat x.x but a TWEWY Stage is just as good.

If I chose one first, then I'd say 3D land since it sounds like it's done, just needs animation. Totally want that first, rather than starting fresh on a TWEWY stage. Also, any chance we can get a preview shot of the 3D Land stage? I'm curious of it's flat or not.


How would Beat even work on Ike? o.o

I voted for the TWEWY stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2012, 11:26:27 PM
How would Beat even work on Ike? o.o

I voted for the TWEWY stage.

hmmm imagine this.....neku over marth and beat over ike...have them both over slot 00 and guess what you have?? you have a twewy battle on classic mode :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Does he have a moveset? If not, then I totally change my vote to 3D Land. He wouldn't make sense with Cloud, lol. (even if he did, friends on campus love Cloud, can't be selfish :-\ )


Quote from: GBC™ on February 16, 2012, 11:28:22 PM
hmmm imagine this.....neku over marth and beat over ike...have them both over slot 00 and guess what you have?? you have a twewy battle on classic mode :af:
I can't see Beat wielding a sword o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2012, 11:32:50 PM
I can't see Beat wielding a sword o.o

>.>" then who should he go over?.....no lucas...im not rigging two models for beat
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Perhaps Marth as well? You can use his skateboard as his sword, since it's smaller.
Or Captain Falcon. Beat Punch sounds tasty. That's what he basically did to break barriers anyway >__>


I can see him on Ness, but Marth would be cool.
I like the sound of a skatesword.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm either rooting 3D land or Roof Top run  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i voted for eggman shuttle tour
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hey i support Beat over Ike!! Sounds good to me! >:(

Must choose one of the incredibly sexy choices....
*Clicks 3D Land*
*Clicks PacMan*
*Clicks Submit*

NO! I wanted to pick both! DAMMIT!