GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 08, 2012, 02:42:09 AM
That's a badace model u got there GBC.What are you talking about? He's not taking requests...

Not a request.  It was the additional details for the "other" option in the current poll.  Also, in a prior poll, Little Mac was winning, but seemed to have gotten placed on the back burner.

Don't get me wrong, I love Zero Two, but I would love to see Mac and the other boxers in brawl.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 07, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
who says megaman exe would never have a model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow that model looks amazing, but if you decided on not doing the sword arm i was thinking he would go well over mario maybe?

i think the end of the cyber sword should be rounded and having the sword means no megabuster right
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

It wasn't easy indeed. I vote for more MvC3 characters ... but from CAPCOM. I mean, it seem there has been quite craze for the Marvel side recently (which doen't bother me at  all since i LOVE Marvel) but it's pretty quiet for the CAPCOM side. You probably know why by now (but it's not the only reason) :D :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My second choice was SFxT.

Btw, great job on .EXE so far! keep up the good work ;)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 08, 2012, 07:09:41 PM
i think the end of the cyber sword should be rounded and having the sword means no megabuster right

dosent need to be rounded if the swords texture will be transparent

Quote from: RKAngel on April 08, 2012, 04:59:17 PM
wow that model looks amazing, but if you decided on not doing the sword arm i was thinking he would go well over mario maybe?

nonononono not mario.....i choose the sword arm since megaman exe has a ton of weapons and gadgets so i choose the only brawl char that has them...link....so i needed a sword for him so i choose the sword arm....as well as megaman exe should also work with the zero psa..so everyone wins lol people that like one slots and the zero psa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 08, 2012, 08:23:08 PM
dosent need to be rounded if the swords texture will be transparent

nonononono not mario.....i choose the sword arm since megaman exe has a ton of weapons and gadgets so i choose the only brawl char that has them...link....so i needed a sword for him so i choose the sword arm....as well as megaman exe should also work with the zero psa..so everyone wins lol people that like one slots and the zero psa

Personally, I think Megaman.EXE needs his Buster in there somewhere.

The texture better be good or I'll do it. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: redsonicblast on April 08, 2012, 12:19:11 PM
Not a request.  It was the additional details for the "other" option in the current poll.  Also, in a prior poll, Little Mac was winning, but seemed to have gotten placed on the back burner.

Don't get me wrong, I love Zero Two, but I would love to see Mac and the other boxers in brawl.
Oh. U should state that the first time next time so that others dont get confused, but ok i see what your saying.

I saw the poll and it shocked me. I personally would say do either the Yu-Gi-Oh series, or any sort of series that doesn't have alot of hacks over characters.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 08, 2012, 08:38:21 PM
Oh. U should state that the first time next time so that others dont get confused, but ok i see what your saying.

Sorry about that.  I'll be sure to fix that in future posts.

Quote from: Velen on April 08, 2012, 08:25:56 PM
Personally, I think Megaman.EXE needs his Buster in there somewhere.

The texture better be good or I'll do it. :srs:

inb4itroughinthesuggestionforamegamanexepsa

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on April 08, 2012, 11:58:04 PM
I saw the poll and it shocked me. I personally would say do either the Yu-Gi-Oh series, or any sort of series that doesn't have alot of hacks over characters.

lol yugioh is kinda meh besides dark magician
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: GBC™ on April 09, 2012, 03:13:57 AM
inb4itroughinthesuggestionforamegamanexepsa

lol yugioh is kinda meh besides dark magician
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on April 09, 2012, 03:15:42 AM
I agree :af:

WRONG!

Dark Magician Girl, Kaibaman, Flame Swordsman, Gaia the Fierce Knight, Slot Machine.

Dead wrong.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


lol i guess im just not really much of a yugioh fan....any way glad to see megaman tieing for second place...I Hope Megaman wins...either way me and dot are still doing megaman exe
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Who'd Megaman.EXE be over?

If it's not for PSAing, then Marth I think would be a good choice.

If it is for a PSA, then I'd suggest over some character with workable model changers and a projectile.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread