GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 14, 2012, 05:43:31 PM #2025 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:44:59 PM by Dot
Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 05:38:58 PM
Well. I'll be trying to shade it as a rubber or latex suit. If that's okay with you.

I'll redo the original color by taking the baggy-ness out of it if you like.

EDIT:

Holy crap...

HOW MANY TEXTURES DID YOU GUYS NEED?! XD

sure, go ahead
i´m pretty sure you´ll do something good

and blame me for the large amount of textures
its hard for me to orginize stuff  :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 05:35:32 PM
No problem, no problem.

I'll probably be doing something though...Like taking the baggy-ness out of the jumpsuit.

I always saw .EXE's suit as skin-tight. So...
You and I sir, think alike. :3 So should I wait for you to remove the bagy-ness so all recolors are non-baggy?

April 14, 2012, 05:46:41 PM #2027 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:47:48 PM by Velen
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 14, 2012, 05:43:55 PM
You and I sir, think alike. :3 So should I wait for you to remove the bagy-ness so all recolors are non-baggy?

You can if you like. I'll make a .PSD DL and send it to you if I get this finished today. XD;

Hm...They are all 256...

I'll see how far I can push them without breaking the file size.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 05:46:41 PM
You can if you like. I'll make a .PSD DL and send it to you if I get this finished today. XD;

Alright bro, thanks so much! :D

April 14, 2012, 06:28:35 PM #2029 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:29:36 PM by Velen
Okay. I started by working on the helmet (forgive me, I have a tendency to go all out with revamps).

Before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The differences are very subtle right now, but they will become a little more apparent when I add the Metallic Black texture that comes with Photoshop.

One question: What is that yellow green stripe with the blue triangle in it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

that looks awesome!

i can definitely see the difference


it also makes my texture look lame...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on April 14, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
that looks awesome!

i can definitely see the difference


it also makes my texture look lame...

Dude. Your texture is great by itself. I'm just doing things my way.

I can give you a couple pointers. I'll send a PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I go to sleep and wake up to see this go from an importing thread to a texturing one lol good work on the texturing guys and velen the triangle on the helmet it for..well the triangle on the helmet and the greenish stuff is for those lines he has on it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Velen on April 14, 2012, 06:35:59 PM
Dude. Your texture is great by itself. I'm just doing things my way.

I can give you a couple pointers. I'll send a PM.

lolk
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Thanks GBC and gracias Punto for bringing another Never Before Seen Hack into Brawl.
I like your final smash version too:  I have always preferred masked heroes...

I'm gonna go ahead and say one more thing that Megaman lacks that he sorely needs if someone ever makes a PSA of him: Fingers.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Nice work so far Velen.  Very crisp and you can really see the difference especially with the yellow strip.  Dot's texture was great, but now it will be true HD.

Thanks...
By the way... I got part of his body done.



Notice how smooth the shading is. When you have a character that wears something skin-tight. The presence of wrinkles will be almost negligible.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

pure awesome.
Thats boss bro. Nice textures, keep up the good work dude!

inb4thembassexepreviews
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?