GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on April 18, 2012, 11:11:50 AM
I vote for Duo. A hard Boss that has enough detail that a model would be a high challenge for him, and try to make the Gold version of him, the Omega verision i think it is. And it would make a kick-ass stage, the Duo area. Nebula Grey is just a buncha fire Effects anyway >_>

Oh, and Bass is coming along quite nicely, i like the way your using the cape looks bad ass as stated by everyone.

Don't be so assuming about Nebula Gray. Not many people here, if any at all, are experienced in making animated textures work. So getting Nebula Gray to work out would be a greater challenge than it seems. Same goes for the Gregar and Falzar.

On a side note. Making Gospel from BN2 to replace Beast Ganon would be a nice touch to add to Bass.

@Carnage: I doubt he'd only make Mega Man characters. He'll eventually get worn out on them. I suggest he makes a character from whatever series besides Mega Man eventually.

@Topic: I'm about start working on Mega's bodt texture again and try finishing that up. Adding the texture overlay I was planning for his bodysuit didn't turn out so well in BrawlBox due to the texture being horridly stretched in some places.

Kinda the same issues I had with Ichigo's model way back in the day.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gamidame on April 17, 2012, 04:27:20 AM
touhou imports would be sweet and lovely and manly
I agree... We need something manlier than Starfy...

*cough*MarisaorReimuwouldbeniceohorpossiblyKaguyaorEirin*cough*

(<_<)...(>_>) *runs*
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Awesome imports, the best is the shiny texture, can you teach me how to do that?^i want to make a shiny character,

Keep up the good work!

April 18, 2012, 10:09:50 PM #2103 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:11:08 PM by GBC™
Quote from: Nasca Corp on April 18, 2012, 09:59:51 PM
Awesome imports, the best is the shiny texture, can you teach me how to do that?^i want to make a shiny character,

Keep up the good work!

you got msn?

Quote from: FF7Suwako on April 18, 2012, 06:22:44 PM
I agree... We need something manlier than Starfy...

*cough*MarisaorReimuwouldbeniceohorpossiblyKaguyaorEirin*cough*

(<_<)...(>_>) *runs*

inb4idontknowwhattouhouis

Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 11:32:02 AM
gbc only makes megaman char now ? he does have alot to choose from  lol

nope i think bass exe will be the last one for now....dont wanna get bored with megaman that i never come back to a character form that series again

Quote from: Velen on April 18, 2012, 03:55:10 AM
GBC. I want to issue you a modeling challenge!

Create 1 of the following and implement them into Brawl in some way. Either as characters or stage props.
[spoiler]
Life Virus
Duo (BN series)
Nebula Gray
Gregar or Falzar



......all those chars are like 9000ft tall i could only see them being made over bosses plus they super hard >.> itd take me weeks to get those chars perfect

Quote from: Velen on April 18, 2012, 04:53:09 PM

@Topic: I'm about start working on Mega's bodt texture again and try finishing that up. Adding the texture overlay I was planning for his bodysuit didn't turn out so well in BrawlBox due to the texture being horridly stretched in some places.

Kinda the same issues I had with Ichigo's model way back in the day.

kk hope the texture gets done soon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

The fact they are super hard is the point. They're to challenge you.

You could put them all over Beast Ganon and offer them as stage props.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

With Fireman.EXE released, dat Bass.EXE hype must increase.


Thank you soooooooooo much Bass.EXE is my favorite character! If you could put him over Samus I'd probably die of happiness

samus -_- i dont think that would fit move set wise or proportion wise
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

samus? well, someone could possibly make a PSA in the future, but i dont think samus' proportions would fit too well either.

the file size isn't even good enough either
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

April 20, 2012, 01:44:36 AM #2110 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:46:26 AM by Royal_Blade
Samus has junk for filesize... Trust me...

Btw, I downloaded all NT Warrior English Episodes.

I'll probably think of ideas for a Megaman.EXE PSA while watching them.

However, depending on the ideas, Link might not work for Megaman.EXE. I'll keep you on furthermore notice.

If you're up to doing a bit more Megaman related models that is.

EDIT:

Another reason why I don't want it on link is because of Zero. I don't want to port Megaman.EXE to have both him and Zero.

Again, I'll keep you notified.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

aww.... maybe you could put him over marth? :S

idk...maybe? but not my choice. GBC has to decide that. I was gonna say Link, but Royal Blade just put why he wouldn't want it on Link, and I don't think Bass has a sword anyway.... i thot he only had a gun. but im not a megaman expert.

Iirc, Bass.exe used random energy stuff. http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Bass.exe

So how bout Lucario then? It'd give us something other than Marth and Link and Link and Marth

i think lucario would be kinda good. but still, its GBC's decision.