GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1.) I came up with a Bass.EXE PSA.
2.) I would like to do recolors for Bass.EXE. :3

April 20, 2012, 09:26:24 PM #2116 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:29:02 PM by GBC™
i was surpised kcmm didn thave any diddy kong imports so i decided to make this little guy..also hopefully a textured bass.EXE preview this weekend..and bass exe is over ganon..idk where you guys got the idea he was over link or marth or lucario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I prefer his design during the GCN era. Still, a Diddy hack is nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: GBC™ on April 20, 2012, 09:26:24 PM
i was surpised kcmm didn thave any diddy kong imports so i decided to make this little guy..also hopefully a textured bass.EXE preview this weekend..and bass exe is over ganon..idk where you guys got the idea he was over link or marth or lucario

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes. :Srs:

Now we need an import over Dedede so he doesn't get left out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: GBC™ on April 20, 2012, 09:26:24 PM
i was surpised kcmm didn thave any diddy kong imports so i decided to make this little guy..also hopefully a textured bass.EXE preview this weekend..and bass exe is over ganon..idk where you guys got the idea he was over link or marth or lucario
I think those character suggestions were towards me because I said I was thinking about a Megaman.EXE PSA and yeah...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

That's a nice Diddy hack, but the one I have under my sleeve is very fitting and unexpected.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 03:21:03 AM
That's a nice Diddy hack, but the one I have under my sleeve is very fitting and unexpected.
Do want to see :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


o look at dis monkey balls



^ just think of the recolor ideas...different colored balls and stuff....okok ill stop with the balls jokes
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2012, 03:46:27 AM
Do want to see :srs:

It's someone from Mother 3. So you can start puking now.

On topic. GBC, is that the FS actvated? Alternate version?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 04:06:45 AM
It's someone from Mother 3. So you can start puking now.

On topic. GBC, is that the FS actvated? Alternate version?

thats the alt version
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 04:06:45 AM
It's someone from Mother 3. So you can start puking now.

I know who you're talking about :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sweet, an actual import. I hope this sparks a revolution for Diddy. I haven't used him once since I started applying models to my SD card.


Aiai Released!!! yay diddy kong finally not forever alone  :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.