GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^ That's actually a very good reference picture.

Bass is looking good!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

the parts that are yellow should actually be a light shade of orange then cuz in that pic its not yellow..or at least it would be yellow mixed with orange
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'm sure it's been discussed, and I honestly don't feel like looking through the pages, so here it goes.

Who is Bass going over?

The World Ends With You series = 10 votes
Kingdom hearts Series = 13 votes
10 + 13 = 23
Considering Neku and a few others from the series are in the upcoming DDD
That means there's a definite import of him/them hmm? or not -
Just thought it was an interesting fact to jot down. (Not that everyone doesn't already know)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 05:57:29 PM
I'm sure it's been discussed, and I honestly don't feel like looking through the pages, so here it goes.

Who is Bass going over?

GBC mentioned it being on Ganon with a size mod.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 26, 2012, 06:15:35 PM
The World Ends With You series = 10 votes
Kingdom hearts Series = 13 votes
10 + 13 = 23
Considering Neku and a few others from the series are in the upcoming DDD
That means there's a definite import of him/them hmm? or not -
Just thought it was an interesting fact to jot down. (Not that everyone doesn't already know)
GBC said that if Kingdom Hearts wins, then Final Fantasy and TWEWY characters will not count as Kingdom Hearts series imports. The only exceptions would be the three Disney characters: Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 26, 2012, 06:15:35 PM
The World Ends With You series = 10 votes
Kingdom hearts Series = 13 votes
10 + 13 = 23
Considering Neku and a few others from the series are in the upcoming DDD
That means there's a definite import of him/them hmm? or not -
Just thought it was an interesting fact to jot down. (Not that everyone doesn't already know)

i already made neku
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 26, 2012, 06:24:10 PM
GBC said that if Kingdom Hearts wins, then Final Fantasy and TWEWY characters will not count as Kingdom Hearts series imports. The only exceptions would be the three Disney characters: Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.
.... :|
Crap. I suppose someone will import it regardless if GBC does or not. There's to large a fan-base.

Kingdom hearts doesn't really have alot of it's own characters though does it?
I mean it's about 45/55 if you exclude the heartless.

Quote from: GBC on April 26, 2012, 06:33:35 PM
i already made neku
I know you did - I have it downloaded.
I'm more interested in seeing how the model from kh would look in game though.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 26, 2012, 06:36:08 PM
.... :|
Crap. I suppose someone will import it regardless if GBC does or not. There's to large a fan-base.

Kingdom hearts doesn't really have alot of it's own characters though does it?
I mean it's about 45/55 if you exclude the heartless.
lol. Well, there's the main characters like Sora and Riku, then there's the organization like Roxas and Axel, then there are the villains(excluding the heartless and all those other annoying little things) such as Master Xehanort and Vanitas, then there came some new characters in Kh:BBB like Lea and Isa. (There are way more that that from above. I listed only 2 for each. There's probably 7 or more if I'm correct.)
Plus there models are really easy to get.

Man I wish h
Quote from: Loghrus on April 26, 2012, 06:21:26 PM
GBC mentioned it being on Ganon with a size mod.

Man I wish it was over Lucario. That would be a lot more appropriate

naw i think ganon is better..theres a cape=poncho like thing too
i would rather him have darkness moves than aura and lucario's hands will have problems moving since they are not like human hands. thats why you dont really see and human like hacks over lucario.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Huh...I wonder why GBC hasn't posted anything.

Anyway.

I looked at the UV Maps of MegaMan's body and noticed a few issues. One being that the map vertices were outside the "rendering zone" (The place on the map editing window with a solid border around it). The other is that it seems Megaman has some mapping issues that need to be addressed, as well as possible minor model changes I think would be nice.

I'll explain them as concisely as I can for everyone's sake and the sake of time, in a spoiler. Don't get me wrong. The model is a beautiful example of what people could do if they took the time to learn to make models from scratch themselves, but it could use some improvements since it is your first custom model.

Read this one first.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Then this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's about all I have to say. Make sure you at least take feedback you're given about the models you make into consideration.  It will be very important to you when learning how to make them better.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Oh god these models...they're looking...too much awesome for words  :happy:!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 29, 2012, 02:22:21 PM
Velen is such a boss when it comes to feedback.
Very, very true.

I also like how descriptive he is in almost every post he makes.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread