GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well, if I had the drive right now...and if you take the feedback people give you into account and actually attempt to apply some them, and if the UV maps are done...I would consider finishing Bass' textures in Dot's place if he loses interest completely.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

OK in response to my post early i figured now is a good time to show previews of my latest custom model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Cool [censored]. I love Banjo.

The idea to be over Pit is cool and all, but he for sure fits more over Mario all day.

Nice job on this custom model guy.

lol, dat poll. 3 2 1 0 (and in order)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on May 05, 2012, 09:05:20 PM
lol, dat poll. 3 2 1 0 (and in order)
not anymore :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm....Thinking either Mario or Pit. The wing idea sounds legit...:/

Banjo looks too good, I also think that he would be better over Mario...

... but yeah, I hope that Arthur and Gold Lightan get released before him xD

You are god at custom models.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Your title is misleading...

I don't see Kazooie previews... (/jk)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

May 06, 2012, 02:34:36 AM #2260 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:35:58 AM by GBC
Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 06, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
Your title is misleading...

I don't see Kazooie previews... (/jk)

or did i lie to you guys?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Sir, you have a talent. It's awesome that the Brawl hacking community have a custom modeler as good as you.

Keep the good stuff coming!  ;D

Quote from: GBC on May 06, 2012, 02:34:36 AMor did i lie to you guys?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You are STILL god at custom models.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Damn... It's GGGRRRRRRRRREEAATTTT!!!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey the Banjo and Kazooie models look great, even though I haven't played any of the games and don't know anything about it. :P I say Pit because it would be cool to have Kazooie rigged over the wings and because I have tons of Mario hacks, that I used and were either by me, by someone else, an edit of someone else's by me, or a hack I'm currently working on by me of course. So do you think I could have a request on a custom model since you are God at custom models?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.