GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 08:48:09 PM
Damn.
You guys are full of great ideas to improvise.

lol yea also in greater news...bass exe rigging has started :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

WOOHOOO!!!!!!

bass yah wooo!!!

i think this hack is going to be inexplicably epic.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 06, 2012, 09:05:09 PM #2282 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:06:14 PM by Velen
I hope you fixed the things people pointed out. :srs:

DK's texture I wouldn't recommend for Banjo for a couple reasons. One being that his body hair is not the right texture for Bear Hair.

There is a set of Brushes on DeviantART for fur that would be better suited for Banjo.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'll probably grabbed the caped version, as I'm used to Bass.EXE with his cape on.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 09:05:17 PM
I'll probably grabbed the caped version, as I'm used to Bass.EXE with his cape on.

I really hate to correct you, but...

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 09:05:17 PM
I'll probably grabbed the cloaked version, as I'm used to Bass.EXE with his cloak on.

Fixed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Blah. My bad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Velen, the [censored] is up with you today?

Taken it way too far there little buddy.

Bear fur and Monkey fur is not that different.

And the word cloak and cape was just.. unnecessary?

Ridiculous nitpicking if you ask me.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2012, 09:12:39 PM
Velen, the [censored] is up with you today?

Taken it way too far there little buddy.

Bear fur and Monkey fur is not that different.

And the word cloak and cape was just.. unnecessary?

Ridiculous nitpicking if you ask me.

I love how you're overreacting to me for something so small, honestly.

It's dot and GBC's choice ultimately how they texture Banjo, I was just making my thoughts known, and they are valid.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

He meant using DK's texture as a base.

He can easily change it's colors.

Plus, fur is fur... different animals don't have different types of fur...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

May 06, 2012, 10:09:19 PM #2289 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:11:05 PM by Velen
Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 06, 2012, 09:55:08 PM
Plus, fur is fur... different animals don't have different types of fur...


Grizzly Bear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gorilla
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tiger
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To clarify -in order-: Spikey, Wirey, and short fur. Three different types of fur.

Fur is not just fur.

-and before anyone decides to call me again on nitpicking: It's called artistic sense and logical sense, both of which I have a good lot of.

-and I already said it's ultimately up to them. So drop it now.

Right now I'm more concerned about whether or not GBC applied any of the criticism he was given for Bass. I'll worry about B & K later.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*GBC hides in shell*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Velen on May 06, 2012, 10:09:19 PM
*long message by Velen about fur*
Bear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks similar to me.

Are you guys really getting into a fuss about types of fur?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Iron Nano on May 06, 2012, 10:17:11 PM
Bear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks similar to me.
he fight like a bear too xD

lol, just look at aafyre's one, it has epic fur, and it is donkey kong's fur, so it does look good...