GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 14, 2012, 04:26:53 AM
*thinks perv hackers will make a nude texture of her* ah god........ o___e
Even I can't support those :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 14, 2012, 04:26:53 AM
*thinks perv hackers will make a nude texture of her* ah god........ o___e

lol, and she is already probably the character that shows most skin of any non-hentai game ever   :srs:


Felicia, eh?
Too bad she couldn't have been over Sonic. It would've been perfect, but hey, Sheik works too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



felicia on peach would be awesome!
for characters idk i dont really bother if the moveset doesnt fit ^^
xD

I haven't read cause I don't want to get disappointed, but I hope you do Felicia over Peach.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:06:18 PM
I haven't read cause I don't want to get disappointed, but I hope you do Felicia over Peach.

She is over Sheik.  =D

Btw , I do really love the Banjo texture , looks really awesome! Dot did a really great job!
Can't wait for his release! over Mario..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 14, 2012, 04:26:53 AM
*thinks perv hackers will make a nude texture of her* ah god........ o___e
But she's already nude! :af:

On-topic: Felicia over Sheik sounds good to me.  I need new Sheik hacks and now I can have Felicia without her MvC3 voice causing my ears to bleed.

Over Sheik? =C

I mean, it also fits, but Peach's voice and personality are more fitting.

Also, I have Chun Li over Sheik for the blue slot. =C v2

Oh well, your choice at the end of the day.

I would like Felicia over Peach, how does Shiek even
fit Felicia's character? Sheik's like a ninja, and has
mostly "Ninja" like attacks, Foward B, Normal B, up B.
Peach really does fit her more.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 14, 2012, 06:25:24 PM
But she's already nude! :af:
That is just fur cover her "parts" isn't it. That does make
her already nu- OMG, Capcom you pervs! You found a way
to get a nude character into a T rated game. XD
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on May 14, 2012, 08:55:52 PM
That is just fur cover her "parts" isn't it. That does make
her already nu- OMG, Capcom you pervs! You found a way
to get a nude character into a T rated game. XD
Yep.
Capcom, you pervs :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol yea im about to see if felicia fits on peach right now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

sheik makes more sense imo. all of her normal attacks seem pretty felicia-like to me. and she can crawl w/ dat azzz.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on May 14, 2012, 10:15:20 PM
sheik makes more sense imo. all of her normal attacks seem pretty felicia-like to me. and she can crawl w/ dat azzz.
I always though shiek was a man. Though...  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]