GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If it's still up for vote, I say Wolf as well. I find it funny with voices, lol.


Actually, over Sonic sounds like a good idea but...Shes gonna be small. So i say over Wolf

Im sure there is a code to make him silent. Not sure about it though.

you could do what I did for amy...

make the hands Sheik's size, then make a size mod to make them bigger

-_- fine ill try wolf


:edit:

just tried wolf and the porportions dont work to well mainly the shoulders so ill have to keep her on shiek
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


well wolfs porportions dont work anyway so she'll have to be kept on shiek
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 14, 2012, 03:25:37 AM
well wolfs porportions dont work anyway so she'll have to be kept on shiek

I remember DSX8 having the same problem with X-23 on Wolf, those girl characters do have thin bodies that wouldn't fit Wolf at all...

I'm still getting her on Sheik though, just gonna be a little harder to chose who I will replace, cause there are a lot of awesome imports on her lol

I'll have to miss out because of Spider-man :( but I still wish the best for the import!


Well i think ill put felicia over peach then due to her and peach having similar personalities..i could also then rig kid felicia to toad also since i also figured you guys have spidermsn over shiek...so yea i think ill try peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Haggar, Felicia, Lightan, and Ryu. Those are the ones I'm most hyped about. But voted for the one and only Mayor of Earth of course, it's a shame that just a few people in this forum care about him lol

Also, great news that Felicia is over Peach now! The personalities are really identical indeed.

Tempted to hit that last option for a Zero.EXE possibility (only because it would probably be over Link again, don't really care for a double Megaman.EXE), but I think I could use some Felicia more. Haggar comes in second only because my friend is actually pretty boss with him in UMvC.


lol, this remember me that someone was planning a Zangief import over DK, so I kinda thought Haggar could be over him too xD

But yeah, it would be a mess. Ganon is the better option for me, similar body types overall.

*thinks perv hackers will make a nude texture of her* ah god........ o___e
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 14, 2012, 04:26:53 AM
*thinks perv hackers will make a nude texture of her* ah god........ o___e
i can see it coming already o.e

inb4PAVGN
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady