GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^ lol

but umm peach is a better choice since she has bones i can rig the tail to >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on May 14, 2012, 10:36:21 PM
I always though shiek was a man. Though...  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now talking :srs: ultil brawl came out i tough  samus and sheik were male chars lol since i never played any zelda or metroid games before lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought Samus was a man when I played the first Smash Bros. Don't remember what made me realize that Samus was actually a woman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2012, 10:47:15 PM
I thought Samus was a man when I played the first Smash Bros. Don't remember what made me realize that Samus was actually a woman.
I thought she was a dude as well... but in the N64 Smash Bros, i realized she was girl when she got shocked with electric attacks...

GBC. I sent you a PM, it would be nice if you would at least acknowledge it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 14, 2012, 11:12:27 PM
GBC. I sent you a PM, it would be nice if you would at least acknowledge it.

well theres nothing really to respond to about it...you just kinda said "ill address the bass exe problems later, rig felicia good"..... i dont see how i can really respond to that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 14, 2012, 11:31:35 PM
well theres nothing really to respond to about it...you just kinda said "ill address the bass exe problems later, rig felicia good"..... i dont see how i can really respond to that

-a thanks, maybe? For not saying them immediately?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 14, 2012, 11:38:00 PM
-a thanks, maybe? For not saying them immediately?

well i dont see u nagging at anyone else for not replying to messages...last i recall beyond dosent even read his pms most of the time
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 14, 2012, 10:40:45 PM
^ lol

but umm peach is a better choice since she has bones i can rig the tail to >.>

FAWK YESH....
Why does her MvC3 voice bother everyone, the japanese one sounds even
worst if you ask me. I'm not bothered by it... :srs:
[move][/move]



heres the chuck norris of video games....MIKE HAGGAR!! :af:

he will most likely go over ganon so i can probably have that pipe be of some use  :>.>:

felicia is coming along rather nicely on Peach BTW and idk where dot is with banjo....he just got a new video game so yea...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Obligatory. The [censored]ing mayor of Metro City is in da house.

Love Final Fight, and I play with him a lot in UMvC3 even if he's dog [censored]. The "Chuck Norris of videogames" title couldn't describe him better.

Thank you for that, GBC  :srs:

Quote from: GBC on May 15, 2012, 03:27:22 AM


heres the chuck norris of video games....MIKE HAGGAR!! :af:

he will most likely go over ganon so i can probably have that pipe be of some use  :>.>:

felicia is coming along rather nicely on Peach BTW and idk where dot is with banjo....he just got a new video game so yea...

I spam his vertical swing with the pipe against my brother in UMvC3.
I trolled him alot and now he never let's me use Hagger unless he
has a counter character to him.  :af:
[move][/move]

He was gonna be one of my first imports, but I got lazy at trying to fix his rigging.
Can't wait to get him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on May 15, 2012, 03:52:24 AM
I spam his vertical swing with the pipe against my brother in UMvC3.
I trolled him alot and now he never let's me use Hagger unless he
has a counter character to him.  :af:

lol he must not be very good at this game to get bodied by Haggar... clearly one of the worst characters -.-'

this doesn't stop me from playing with him, however

Quote from: Loghrus on May 15, 2012, 04:09:12 AM
lol he must not be very good at this game to get bodied by Haggar... clearly one of the worst characters -.-'

this doesn't stop me from playing with him, however

You would think he'd be bad wouldn't you? But he's pretty darn
good at AI fights, and does decent in online matchups.
I'm the horrible one. XD I can't ever beat him even by spamming
him with Hagger. He still kills me even with Hagger BTW.
[move][/move]