GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 :happy:  YES!! (captain falcon voice)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i will be waiting for charmeleon time :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lucario fits Ryu , not in size, but in everything else , he just...fits

Quote from: shadowXtreme on May 31, 2012, 09:03:42 PM
lucario fits Ryu , not in size, but in everything else , he just...fits

the animations dont fit ryu as well as the bones
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 31, 2012, 08:40:14 PM:happy:  YES!! (captain falcon voice)
This. ^


Now we need is recolors and would this work with Dante over Olimar?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh, and btw, for the Dante, the FS eyes should of been his Devil Trigger form. THAT would been cool. But besides that it looks very well done.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

June 01, 2012, 06:19:33 AM #2526 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:27:47 AM by GBC
well as everyone gos "critique crazy" im going to be more creative and ask a more original question...How many of our imports do you guys have on your SD card personally? because going through youtube i see alot of our imports on nearly all youtube vids ranging from when brawl model importing started till now, so its just out of my curiosity on how many of our imports some of you have? and if so which one is your favorite so far?

my favorite import i have done is the megaman X chars over fox and falco...i always play with those in everymatch :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

regarding the pool leass than 5 i only have the 2 pokemons you ever did and they are mewtwo and darkrai and it will be up to three when you make charmeleon :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not gonna vote, cuz i may have just 2, but im not done pimpin my roster yet...
only added like 4 or 5 hacks in total xD

Well, I have a couple of imports. But my favorite has to be Nova from UMvC3. That import is very cool.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 01, 2012, 10:55:35 AM
Well, I have a couple of imports. But my favorite has to be Nova from UMvC3. That import is very cool.

Nova was made by someone else. =c

I love Tails.

He might not be your best, and definitely outdated, but I [censored]ing love him so much.

He's the [censored] over Lucas, use him all the time.

And I still have that texure I made for him ;o

Hm... Well, if you want my FAVORITE from you all, just look at my avatar... Even though me and IS edited the texture. I really liked the base model.

I also use Demise, since yours doesn't lag in free for alls. Shadow over Fox, since that's kinda neat, despite Shadow being done to death. And... Eggman over Ganondorf, outdated, yes, but it's still my current red team slot.

I might use Dante, if he doesn't lag in free for alls...

Didn't you already have a Ryu on ike that you made for KTH once? I got it but I'm not sure if it is from you. Anyway it should be over captain falcon.

I voted for the last one :D I got Bass.EXE, Dante and that ryu if it is from you.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 01, 2012, 11:12:06 AM
Hm... Well, if you want my FAVORITE from you all, just look at my avatar... Even though me and IS edited the texture. I really liked the base model.

I also use Demise, since yours doesn't lag in free for alls. Shadow over Fox, since that's kinda neat, despite Shadow being done to death. And... Eggman over Ganondorf, outdated, yes, but it's still my current red team slot.

I might use Dante, if he doesn't lag in free for alls...


nope dante dosent lag in free for alls i tested him with 4 dantes...i know some people are being intimidated by the 50k verts it says in BB but....i know a secret that i can have it say 50k but in reality its using 35k >.>

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 01, 2012, 10:55:35 AM
Well, I have a couple of imports. But my favorite has to be Nova from UMvC3. That import is very cool.

lol i didnt make Nova

Quote from: infersaime on June 01, 2012, 03:19:41 PM
Didn't you already have a Ryu on ike that you made for KTH once? I got it but I'm not sure if it is from you. Anyway it should be over captain falcon.

I voted for the last one :D I got Bass.EXE, Dante and that ryu if it is from you.

yep ryu is from me
_________________________________________________________________________

Glad to see everyones feed back....keep it coming

lol and if you truly have ALL of my imports u deserve a medal becuase even i dont have all of them XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I have your.... Darkrai, Mewtwo, Dante, uhh... poo... I have more. I think I have your Knuckles... oh yeah, I have your Star Fox/MegaMan Imports, and your I have your Bass.EXE at my dad's house, and let's not forget my favorite hack by you, Classic Sonic.