GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh, I just realized I had to choose from your imports...oops. Um, my favorite would have to be Squall over Ike. Squall (Leon) is an underrated character and needs more fanfare.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

 OK ryu is 40% done(yes he is over CF)

but i have so much inspiration in ryu i will include these in his DL as well  :af:

- his umvc3 recolors
- his umvc3 DLC costume
- ken as an alt
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Ken as an alt  :happy: Letz Go!! ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

If Ken is an alt. , what about Sean , from Street Fighter 3rd Strike? :af: not a request.. just an idea
But yeah , i'm very hype'd for this!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I actually also got Eggman, mewtwo and Ray MK 2. And just downloaded conker andd darkrai which is a total of 8 lol.
Quote from: infersaime on June 01, 2012, 03:19:41 PM
Didn't you already have a Ryu on ike that you made for KTH once? I got it but I'm not sure if it is from you. Anyway it should be over captain falcon.

I voted for the last one :D I got Bass.EXE, Dante and that ryu if it is from you.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Ken over Captain Falcon fits so much better than he does on Ryu.

;o!

Quote from: GBC on June 02, 2012, 02:23:07 AM
OK ryu is 40% done(yes he is over CF)

but i have so much inspiration in ryu i will include these in his DL as well  :af:

- his umvc3 recolors
- his umvc3 DLC costume
- ken as an alt

Ken as alt ? AWESOME! Will you use the SFIV model or will it be like a custom model, a UMvC3 Style Ken if you will, using Ryu DLC outfit for the head and his regular costume for the body with a new texture (or something like that) ?

Also, I whould still love a version over Ike (I have the Ike slot over Olimar) but maybe that just me :-[
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 07:24:50 AM
Ken over Captain Falcon fits so much better than he does on Ryu.

;o!
I agree, CF has fire based attacks :srs:

Yes, please do Ken. He's much more fitting than Ryu, though he is much welcomed as well.


Er...will.you ever get to rest of your models as seen on your OP if you're done with your other projects?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 04, 2012, 02:34:19 AM
Er...will.you ever get to rest of your models as seen on your OP if you're done with your other projects?

alucard i lost his max file.... idk where its at..ive been looking for it

sora = nope

troll = nope

phoneix wright i might get to finishing it...but the vault already has 2 phoneix wrights...i dont think we need 3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

The one over Snake could use hand improvements. His fingers are stiff, lol.


Then I think you might wanna update your OP. (Dam I wanted a good KH2 Sora over Pit T.T) Maybe you should do PW. I always wanted to.see him to Falcon Punch.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 04, 2012, 03:03:31 AM
Then I think you might wanna update your OP. (Dam I wanted a good KH2 Sora over Pit T.T) Maybe you should do PW. I always wanted to.see him to Falcon Punch.

i will update the entire op after i finish chun li...which she is after charmeleon...who he is after ryu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

...then Banjo-Kazooie? :P