GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on June 04, 2012, 09:12:53 PM
peach is to weak and uses weapons and also peachs attitude isnt chun li...chun li is better over zelda becuase zeldas kicks are one of the strongest in the game plus zelda has magic which chun li has as well

I would personaly want a version over Peach cause i made a moveset for her which Kagemaru will do the animations for and we think Peach whould be the best option (the reasons are in the introduction of this thread:http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36396.0). For non psa purpose though, Zelda have energie base attack and kicks too (wich are more powerfull then Peach). Speaking of both princess, will the "skirt part" of Chun-Li dress will be rig over their "dress bones". so it can move ?

お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 05, 2012, 03:18:39 PM
It is. [censored] is epic, and so fitting.

I had freeze issues yesterday, and saw nobody has talked about it, or reported it.

I played against Morrigan, Vector, Zubat Girl, and Ike.

They all froze, so I'm guessing it was her?
What did Vector do?
Did he use his neutral B ? If yes , than that's probably the reason.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ryu is released!!  :af:

i forgot who i said i was doing next...was it chun li or charmeleon?....which would u guys rather see next?...im doing both of them so it dosent matter really
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


wahooo!! i luv it  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


i think charmeleon is next
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 06, 2012, 04:41:50 AM
i think charmeleon is next
i remenber charmeleon being next too :P  i want that lizard xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it was charmeleon. It is over charizard, I suppose.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Alright guys, I figured it out.

Felicia causes no freeze.

Reason why I was getting a freeze, it was cause of the Peachy Punch [censored] made by Rydia.

I tried it again, and fought the same people, and didn't get a freeze.

Never get a freeze with Vector either, and I play with him all the time..

Anyway, glad she's over Peach. It's so [censored]ing fitting.

They got that same personality, that playful [censored] personality, no disrespect to anyone.

Her attacks just look like she's swiping at people, which is cool. I love the AAA and also the side A on the air. You know, the attack where she takes of her crown, and swings.

With Felicia, since there is no crown, it just looks like she's scratching somebody.

Rig could be better in some areas, but I know you tried really hard, and it's nothing really noticeable so it's all good.

I'm gonna try Ryu later on today, and just replace this one from UMVC3, with the one I had by you which is from TvC.

you were gunna rig caterpie to bowser :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You were gonna do the caterpie one...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: Albafika on June 06, 2012, 04:30:56 AM
Could've released them as separate characters, GBC. :p

If you talked about Ryu and Ken, I agree. Ken fit C.falcon a bit because of the fire base attack but i don't know about Ryu, then again there no other hand to hand combat fighter in brawl that fit him except C.falcon . Ike whould be nice for PSA purposes.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 06, 2012, 11:39:07 PM
If you talked about Ryu and Ken, I agree. Ken fit C.falcon a bit because of the fire base attack but i don't know about Ryu, then again there no other hand to hand combat fighter in brawl that fit him except C.falcon . Ike whould be nice for PSA purposes.

i think ryu over lucario was pretty good looking. i remember i saw beyond doing that, but he never finished.