GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Seggy on July 08, 2012, 11:06:21 PM
Banjo's out!

darn...u ninjad me..........

anyway banjo is out like segtendo said and now on to vile...you also may have noticed in the the poll the new custom model ive started on
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

great work with your custom models they are very good quality and you are not restricted to having to get the character you want to make ripped from a game. im a big fan of your work  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


glad u guys like our work  :af:

heres an early professor layton preview



he still needs his legs..hands...slot machine gun...and pipe

he will most likely be over link so he can have both pipe and slot machine gun
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

classy and swag at the same time... :vyse:
it seriously looks really good, keep up the good work.

Quote from: GBC on July 10, 2012, 10:41:52 PM
glad u guys like our work  :af:

heres an early professor layton preview



he still needs his legs..hands...slot machine gun...and pipe

he will most likely be over link so he can have both pipe and slot machine gun
I love it so far!


Quote from: GBC on July 10, 2012, 10:41:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Remember what I asked yo. And it's looking really good
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

new poll is up
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Brawl needs more Star Fox people.
Voted Panther.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why did you pick so many good characters for this poll? :srs:

I want an all of the above option!
No but seriously, voted for saki as he is a [censored]ing badass.
Though I wouldn't be mad if K. rool or soath won

I never played the games, but I voted Prof. Layton because it would be funny to have him and Phoenix Wright fight.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I voted for Tetra
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 16, 2012, 05:51:53 PM
Why did you pick so many good characters for this poll? :srs:

I want an all of the above option!
No but seriously, voted for saki as he is a [censored]ing badass.
Though I wouldn't be mad if K. rool or soath won

lol K rool is the one that needs to be done the most but yea saki is badazz

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 16, 2012, 05:58:03 PM
I never played the games, but I voted Prof. Layton because it would be funny to have him and Phoenix Wright fight.

indeed lol...i made layton completly from scratch so no parts were taken from any char at all so yea  :af2:

also dot is finishing the texture on him since hes not hard to texture at all  :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

well, the K rool vertex by aafyre is [censored]ing epic, but a custom model would be even better, just like banjo!