GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on July 17, 2012, 02:57:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I do believe his hat is too small. Other than that, it looks good.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey, when rigging that professor would you mind rigging the hat to a seperate bone =o

edit: nvm, looking at the model again it looks like he doesn't have a complete head model, so it would be pointless taking off the hat during an animation.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 17, 2012, 04:09:10 AM
Hey, when rigging that professor would you mind rigging the hat to a seperate bone =o

edit: nvm, looking at the model again it looks like he doesn't have a complete head model, so it would be pointless taking off the hat during an animation.
he can always make the model for the moveset
like i did for geno/gotenks models just for theys movesets
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SJS on July 17, 2012, 04:05:00 AM
I do believe his hat is too small. Other than that, it looks good.


hmmm i havent changed the hat size from i showed u it before and u said it looked good...maybe its just from that angle it looks that way

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 17, 2012, 03:06:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 17, 2012, 04:09:10 AM
Hey, when rigging that professor would you mind rigging the hat to a seperate bone =o

edit: nvm, looking at the model again it looks like he doesn't have a complete head model, so it would be pointless taking off the hat during an animation.

i dont think layton ever takes off his hat  :P but i can make it for ur psa purposes i guess
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just looked it up :P



Layton look so good without his hat.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2012, 07:21:21 PM
Layton is lookin very classy.

Still waiting for Bleck >.>
lol. didn't think anyone would see that did you? ^.^
hope no one sees this >.<


I voted for K. Rool for two reasons, 1. there is only an epicly done vertex, and 2. I only know Toon Gannon and Professor Layton in the poll, besides King K. Rool of course. lol
And Layton reminds me of Mario and Luigi when he has his hat off, they all have crazy hairdos. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.