GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 31, 2012, 04:46:56 PM
Yeah it's the trophy model. GBC did a [censored]ing fantastic job on the t-pose for a trophy model.

The T-posed legs aren't exactly straight though, especially with the case of the left leg.

Quote from: GBC on August 01, 2012, 08:39:07 AM
No legs, and i dont even think dedede has finger bones except for the thumb..plus on top of that...no legs
Actually DDD, and the Ice Cimbers have a 3rdNa and 3rdNb bone for where their fingers are in their gloves, yah, two bones for about five fingers, makes a lot of since. :P But yah the no legs is understandable, but K Rool still kinda sucks with Wario's moves. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: mnsg on August 01, 2012, 08:38:16 PM
The T-posed legs aren't exactly straight though, especially with the case of the left leg.

warios leg bones arent straight..sooooooo

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 01, 2012, 09:06:58 PM
Actually DDD, and the Ice Cimbers have a 3rdNa and 3rdNb bone for where their fingers are in their gloves, yah, two bones for about five fingers, makes a lot of since. :P But yah the no legs is understandable, but K Rool still kinda sucks with Wario's moves. :(

dedede moves dont quite fit either..especially since KKR cant float =P where as warios moveset is basic enough for KKR

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 03:49:46 AM
His was on Wario lol

^

______________________________________________________________________________________

also on a side note the reason because i havent posted nay news on mallow was because i hated the model i made so i remade the model and i took on a more modern styled mallow



as far as who he would go over...im leaning more towards lucas =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

As always....AMAZING CUSTOM MODEL.
keep up the good work. ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 03:49:46 AM
His was on Wario lol

Yeah, I don't know how he rigged that over Wario's bizarre skeletal structure.  Very impressive, and he will be as impressive over Dedede!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 01, 2012, 09:06:58 PM
Actually DDD, and the Ice Cimbers have a 3rdNa and 3rdNb bone for where their fingers are in their gloves, yah, two bones for about five fingers, makes a lot of since. :P But yah the no legs is understandable, but K Rool still kinda sucks with Wario's moves. :(

Wario has a comical/cartoony moveset, how does that not fit King K. Rool >.>

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 02, 2012, 07:07:36 AM
Wario has a comical/cartoony moveset, how does that not fit King K. Rool >.>

I never said it doesn't, I was pointing out the fact that he did a good job rigging it on a difficult-to-work-with skeleton.  However, rigging models to Dedede is somewhat less of a hassle to do.


I have a bit of a problem with K. Rool, GBC. While some of Wario's moves suit him, the hitboxes are off, and he grabs the air when hanging to a cliff. Is it possible to have a K. Rool without a size mod? =( I feel kinda bad asking for this, because you did such a good job with K. Rool already, it's a tiny issue anyway.

Quote from: Korudo Daiƍ on August 02, 2012, 09:48:04 PM
I have a bit of a problem with K. Rool, GBC. While some of Wario's moves suit him, the hitboxes are off, and he grabs the air when hanging to a cliff. Is it possible to have a K. Rool without a size mod? =( I feel kinda bad asking for this, because you did such a good job with K. Rool already, it's a tiny issue anyway.

i dont think so sorry =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

It's all right, I understand. I'll just have to find a way to remove it myself.


that's the reason why i still prefer fitmotionetc one-slot mods, even if most people dont do it, with these size mods you can fix a lot of weird issues by manually editting the animations, specially the swimming ones and the cliff hanging ones