ForOhFor's Model Imports [Minecraft's Steve V2 released!]

Started by ForOhFor Error, November 04, 2011, 01:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


First download. Woot.

Anyways, you said no recolors until you release a pack, right?


Yeah. I'd like to get the pack (that will feature full items) out before anyone releases a different pack, because if they download that person's pack, they won't have the full item swap, which is the highest quality file.

If that makes any sense...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Makes perfect sense. I can understand that! I really wasn't going to make a pack anyway, ya know?

I await your next release, sir. Good work.


Very nice Steve?, but in MC his elbows/knees dont bend, you mind making a version that doesn't bend?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

That would wreck Link's moveset and animations.
Though I may do a new moveset for steve in the future...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 19, 2011, 01:22:58 AM
That would wreck Link's moveset and animations.
Though I may do a new moveset for steve in the future...
It's over Link!? Dang your good. And SouthCraft is already working on one. But if you make your own, i already got a moveset planned out.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Yeah! Just in time for 1.0!

This post has been Pac-Man approved!

Merely a coincidence.

Recolor pack is now included in the download.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on November 19, 2011, 12:28:57 AMMinecraft's Steve has been released:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7859/posesw.jpg
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23802&Moderated=All
The Minecraft model shown in that picture is missing his hand "stump" section. Is this a texture error, or a texture mapping error?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Oh, I accidentally gave that the foot texture instead of the hand one.
I figured it was a small enough issue...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Well, the quality of your own hacks are ultimately up to you. But I suggest you fix that texture issue.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I don't know how to fix the UVs without reweighting the whole damn thing >.>

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Surely a UV modifier on-top of a skin modifier would work?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I'll just re-weight the thing... it'll only take a half hour, really.

FC: 2191-7379-6272