ForOhFor's Model Imports [Minecraft's Steve V2 released!]

Started by ForOhFor Error, November 04, 2011, 01:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Minecraft Steve pack v2 out soon - it'll come with the item replacements this time, too (because I fixed my dae plugin).

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Yay! Plan on giving him his other utilities too? Such as his Pick, Axe, and Shovel?

Also, where did you get your Steve? model? Cause i was hoping to haz an Enderman over Snake
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

December 01, 2011, 11:17:40 PM #47 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:18:44 PM by ForOhFor Error
Modeled it myself in google sketchup. The character is 1.8 meters tall exactly, so I just worked the scale out from there.

And for the other minecraft items? I'll be butting the pick over something, but nothing else.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Boomerang = pork chop or eye of ender
Bomb=TNT
Bow+ Arrow = Bow and Arrow
Navi = Pig or eye of ender
good ideas?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 02, 2011, 02:55:47 AM #49 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:28:11 AM by ForOhFor Error
More or less right. Navi's an ender eye, the boomerang's a pickaxe.

Edit: Everything should work fine, but it's almost midnight here. I'll test tomorrow, probably, and then hopefully release.

BTW, anyone want to make a recording of the Minecraft Character Import once V2 is out?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Oh your replacing Link's items.... Awesome! Suprised i didnt understand that lol.


All i can do is take pics... In Dolphin
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

I'll make a video but it'll take a while, i have an idea for Steve. It involes steve, minecraft and the minecraft stage >D

Huh, I thought you would have used the Minecraft model pack on ModDB.
If you're interested, you can check out the model pack here.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I can record. you wont have to wait at all :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry about the wait, school's been pretty heavy on work lately. I have to finish a essay today, but I'll be able to get some time in to finish steve up eventually.

FC: 2191-7379-6272