Camonsters' Cubbyhole - Peach 64 RELEASED!

Started by Camonsters, November 06, 2011, 02:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 06, 2011, 02:26:25 AM Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:35:00 PM by Camonsters


I will be releasing mario 64 later today hopefully and aipom won't be released for awhile.

Yeah for really short op.  :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20l-yGlRvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7awfjx2-PME&feature=player_embedded


Aipom = Win
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, so I guess you fixed SM64 Mario's textures?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Since you have experience with N64 characters now, you should do some MP2 alternate costumes.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Party_2#Playable_Characters

And which character will Aipom be?

Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 06, 2011, 02:35:01 AM
Since you have experience with N64 characters now, you should do some MP2 alternate costumes.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Party_2#Playable_Characters

And which character will Aipom be?

The only MP2 model on models resource is pirate princess peach. I don't want to try to rig her dress though. It scares me just thinking about it.

Aipom will be on diddy kong of course but I am having issues with diddy kongs bones. The ones in the resource thread aren't working for me.

So you've figured out how to rig models?

I taught him everything. jk

anyway, I recorded a vid for Cam's mario. so, yeah...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 06, 2011, 02:41:50 AM
I taught him everything. jk

anyway, I recorded a vid for Cam's mario. so, yeah...
lol more like I taught him ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So does that mean he can take another look at Miku? I have the Project Diva model at long last. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 06, 2011, 03:11:19 AM
So does that mean he can take another look at Miku? I have the Project Diva model at long last. ;D
he told me he's gonna start out with easy models.. then go up to harder 1's... i think in his mind he's saying "ur doing spiderman? thats hard for me!" xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey, DS, I'd ask you to teach me too, but I don't have that damned 3DS Max. :<

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 06, 2011, 03:18:13 AM
Hey, DS, I'd ask you to teach me too, but I don't have that damned 3DS Max. :<
i'd mostly show ppl how to rig and do weights on skype cause its just hard to explain it in words :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Shame it has to be 3DS though.

mario 64 mario is epic man, nice job with it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


A bit late but Mario is released. Stupid errors.