Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

^ thisa happens to all tenkaichi models....to fix just flip the texture upside down
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 08, 2011, 07:02:03 PM^ thisa happens to all tenkaichi models....to fix just flip the texture upside down
how?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 07:23:05 PMOpen up the texture(s) in an image editing program and flip it vertically. <_<
lol i dont think about that i was more thinking on something edit in 3ds max
anyway thanks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey guys =D
i'm far away from smash brawl modding scene for some time but i went here on kcmm and discovery this thread.I saw that MarioDK have some DBZ BT3 models and he's importing/converting them and i think i can help Brawl mod scene this time more than i did when i was making some mods!
I have all DBZ BT3 Models on T pose (from Wii game) if you want i can upload it( if you give the credits to author, cause the 3d forum where the guy posted it is no longer on line) and i think they should be easier to rig/convert/import on t pose. Also, i have ripped almost all models from DBZ Raging Blast 2 (from PS3 Game) and converted some of them to GTA san andreas if you wanna check how they look i posted some of them on my blog:
http://diego4funzone.blogspot.com/
They are more HD and HQ than those from DBZ Bt3. So if you're interesting i can share if you MarioDK. I'll ask Joker kid too, if he wants some model cause he helped a lot when i was moding Brawl , he even invited me to make a blog ^^
Sorry for the long text and keep up your good work guys on brawl modding ;)

Quote from: diegoforfun on November 08, 2011, 07:32:54 PMHey guys =D i'm far away from smash brawl modding scene for some time but i went here on kcmm and discovery this thread.I saw that MarioDK have some DBZ BT3 models and he's importing/converting them and i think i can help Brawl mod scene this time more than i did when i was making some mods! I have all DBZ BT3 Models on T pose (from Wii game) if you want i can upload it( if you give the credits to author, cause the 3d forum where the guy posted it is no longer on line) and i think they should be easier to rig/convert/import on t pose. Also, i have ripped almost all models from DBZ Raging Blast 2 (from PS3 Game) and converted some of them to GTA san andreas if you wanna check how they look i posted some of them on my blog: http://diego4funzone.blogspot.com/ They are more HD and HQ than those from DBZ Bt3. So if you're interesting i can share if you MarioDK. I'll ask Joker kid too, if he wants some model cause he helped a lot when i was moding Brawl , he even invited me to make a blog ^^ Sorry for the long text and keep up your good work guys on brawl modding ;)
mr. satan i got almost any of these model but thanks :D (inc. mr. satan as i will maybe try some day)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 08, 2011, 07:29:16 PMlol i dont think about that i was more thinking on something edit in 3ds max
anyway thanks :D
Well if you wanna get spiffy, you could flip the UVs vertically in your trusty model editor.
lol nah.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


better preview
will get him to work good still needs alot more work
and then i will do Gotenks/Gohan buu and last Mario Buu :D

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I love the concept of Mario-absorbed Super Buu. The texture needs fixing up a little but aside from that it's brilliant.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

Hey MarioDK,
Can you send me the model of Kid Goku and Geno?
I want to bring it in Mario Kart Wii.
pm me  :af2:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on November 09, 2011, 01:57:04 PMHey MarioDK, Can you send me the model of Kid Goku and Geno? I want to bring it in Mario Kart Wii. pm me  :af2:
is it now possible to get models to Mario kart wii too?

Geno i dont got as 3ds max file but for blender and idk how to get it to work in 3ds max (i have tried to export as XXX file that can open in 3ds max)

Kid goku just download here:
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/goku/14-1-0-2045
in the folder GokuDB or GTlittle or something like that 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

They look awesome! Super Burio needs some texture work but it looks good!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

MarioDK, thanks for the link.
Can you try to export geno as a obj file with blender?
I have an older model of geno from smashboards for 3ds max. I can upload it If you want.

And yes,
It is possible to port characters in MKW.
I have ported crash bandicoot  :laugh:

Here is a link you can have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6fThX6D814

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on November 09, 2011, 08:31:20 PMMarioDK, thanks for the link. Can you try to export geno as a obj file with blender? I have an older model of geno from smashboards for 3ds max. I can upload it If you want. And yes, It is possible to port characters in MKW. I have ported crash bandicoot  :laugh: Here is a link you can have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6fThX6D814
i got geno model from same thread as yours just go and check the geno psa thread and one of the last posts in smashboards

anyway:

failing all time in rigging so right now he is rigged so he is in T-pose
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later