Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

I just jizzed... all over the floor...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

i cant find where to download super buu plz hellppp!!!!!! :oshi:

Quote from: ciheful1 on January 29, 2012, 02:26:29 PMi cant find where to download super buu plz hellppp!!!!!! :oshi:
lol its not uploaded i still needing to get them brawl styled
i was the models was done but not uploaded  :>.>palm:
Done does not mean release all time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


If you have to edit the FitLucario.pac can I send you the one I use?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 29, 2012, 01:02:55 AM
Can I send you the FitLucario.pac I use so you can make the edits to it?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 29, 2012, 02:43:37 PMIf you have to edit the FitLucario.pac can I send you the one I use?
you can just edit the one i upload with super buus self if you already have one it one time before
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Great job on the buus MDK. What about Majin (Fat) Buu?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Mariodk on January 29, 2012, 02:50:57 PM
you can just edit the one i upload with super buus self if you already have one it one time before
What all do I have to edit?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 29, 2012, 03:29:16 PMWhat all do I have to edit?
just wait to super buu is out and so you can do yours edits on the Fitlucario.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey mariodk what s your friend code 4 brawl so i can add u

Quote from: ciheful1 on January 29, 2012, 04:19:32 PMhey mariodk what s your friend code 4 brawl so i can add u
my wii is broken
i know how to fix it but im too lazy and im fine right now with emulator
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: ciheful1 on January 29, 2012, 04:28:36 PMwait so is a emulator better than using a hacked wii
if you wanted to play in HD SSBB and dont mind you can“t add like +30 more stages then its perfect for me
since i dont use so many stages
and also got a good PC
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ciheful1 on January 29, 2012, 04:28:36 PM
wait so is a emulator better than using a hacked wii

In some instances yes, in others no.  If your PC isn't too great using an emulator kinda sucks.

Video coming soon to see the models in action(with see buu moveset)
also oneslot Resize on that leg on Side-B(ground) works:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later