Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73


AWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAHHHH

I know I said this on your animation thread, but the Buu model is soo sexy.

January 28, 2012, 08:14:17 AM #452 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:36:21 AM by bender bending rodriguez
Quote from: Rages A Lot. on January 28, 2012, 03:53:16 AMAWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAHHHH I know I said this on your animation thread, but the Buu model is soo sexy.
that remind me for get the resizer to work i had to remove his Air Taunt(that image) or the filesize limit was too big

edit:


Super buu(non absorted) is done i dont think i can get it any better
next: Gotenks buu
uploading all super buus at onces
at same time with Vegeta alt. outfits/transfroms and Goku over CF(not pit version) alt. outfits/transfroms
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: bender bending rodriguez on January 28, 2012, 02:54:33 AM

one buu is done now to rest
good i rigged almost any buu models at same time so i just have to fix afew thing and the other transfroms is done
hahaha tiny super buu FTW. Can I make a one-slot size mod of him?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on January 28, 2012, 02:40:49 PMhahaha tiny super buu FTW. Can I make a one-slot size mod of him?
already done that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so what happened to gotenks and vegeta transforms are those on hold for super buu now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2012, 03:15:09 PMso what happened to gotenks and vegeta transforms are those on hold for super buu now?
vegeta coming too and Gotenks coming with his moveset
Goku (alt. outfits with transfroms)+Vegeta alt. outfitsand for replace gun a scouter over Gun+super buu+Kid buu
all these will be release at same time
i know the vertex of kid buu is good but a idea for get Side-B (ground) leg on kid buu moveset oneslot size/recolour will only work on a model import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think Super Buu needs some kind of texturing. He looks pretty flat

January 28, 2012, 10:02:52 PM #458 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:03:58 PM by bender bending rodriguez
all Super buu is done(model/rigging wise but not texture wise since i wanted them brawl styled)
Kid buu WIP now
and after he is done and the others with texture
i release all the majin buu i got+all alt. outfit for vetega+all Goku outfits with normal/SSJ1,2,3 (over CF version)


right now i see if i can get gohan/Gotenks buu alittle better (rigging wise) and then i start on Kid buu
previews of Gohan buu come soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: bender bending rodriguez on January 28, 2012, 10:02:52 PM
all Super buu is done(model/rigging wise but not texture wise since i wanted them brawl styled)
Kid buu WIP now
and after he is done and the others with texture
i release all the majin buu i got+all alt. outfit for vetega+all Goku outfits with normal/SSJ1,2,3 (over CF version)


right now i see if i can get gohan/Gotenks buu alittle better (rigging wise) and then i start on
Kid buu
previews of Gohan buu come soon
Awsome can't waitbfor them. :D


almost done (rigging wise)
all super buu/kid buu models will have two versions
one just for Kid buu moveset(one i will edit alittle to be better for these models and oneslot Side-B ground leg)
and one for other movesets/lucario moveset
i only make oneslot resize mode for kid buu/lucario on super buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can I send you the FitLucario.pac I use so you can make the edits to it?

Kid buu is done(model/rigging wise):


now just brawl styled texture for them all,dmg/blinking faces and metal texture
all the models ingame:



Brawl styled texture WIP:

Pants from gotenks brawl texture(good they using same texture map)
bands/belt from the vertex(good super buus also use some of the same texture on kid buu)
Gotenks/gohan buu i will take the texture from gotenks or adult gohan brawl texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

kid buu is looking good shame i will never use it since im too much of a mewtwo fan :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i told you guys i will do oneslot recolour/resize Side-B(ground) leg
Super buus will have this too since its a part of the model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later