Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

will finish Vegeta buu/Cell saga before i rig Phineas model but i got him T-posed now
after the vegetas i will add metal texture and they will be released with then PSA for him is done

maybe i do SSJ3 versions for all sagas too as FS eyes/SSJ mode
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I noticed the Super Buu previews on the first post. Will those be finished up?
Although, Phineas and Ferb seems like a pretty sweet hack.

Quote from: Rages A Lot. on January 24, 2012, 03:04:32 AMI noticed the Super Buu previews on the first post. Will those be finished up? Although, Phineas and Ferb seems like a pretty sweet hack.
they was hard to rig
but idk how hard he is now cuz i got alot better :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK - you was looking for mario models right?
I have the sweetest mario model ever  :)
It is´nt t-posed but he looks awesome.
Upload it later

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 24, 2012, 11:59:53 AMMarioDK - you was looking for mario models right? I have the sweetest mario model ever  :) It is´nt t-posed but he looks awesome. Upload it later
cool i wanted to see it :D
but i still wanted it T-pose

atleast the crash will be easy to T-pose(not fingers) or just rota the bones to fit with legs/Arms
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


guess who
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 25, 2012, 05:09:38 PMFerb. ;D Also have you done anything else to smbz Mario?
just FS left
and afew more models just for the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hi, so. Not sure how many Dragonball Z character models you guys already have, but...
I found this page:
http://www.3dvia.com/users/acsel87/search?search[current_page]=1&search[results_per_page]=100&search[sort_order]=PublishDate&search[username]=acsel87
(grr, it's incompatible with the url tag.)
This user has 130 of them in .3Dxml format up for download, which are importable into 3D Studio Max with KoichiSenada's 3DXML import script.
And I mean, I personally dislike Dragonball Z. But w/e right? XD
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on January 26, 2012, 08:32:13 AMHi, so. Not sure how many Dragonball Z character models you guys already have, but... I found this page: http://www.3dvia.com/users/acsel87/search?search[current_page]=1&search[results_per_page]=100&search[sort_order]=PublishDate&search[username]=acsel87 (grr, it's incompatible with the url tag.) This user has 130 of them in .3Dxml format up for download, which are importable into 3D Studio Max with KoichiSenada's 3DXML import script. And I mean, I personally dislike Dragonball Z. But w/e right? XD
thanks but i dont think i needing more DBZ models i got them i am needing
Phineas and ferb is on hold for alittle but they are almost ready to be rigged soon :D
but will do a looooong waited model now :D

anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: bender bending rodriguez on January 27, 2012, 10:29:50 PM
thanks but i dont think i needing more DBZ models i got them i am needing
Phineas and ferb is on hold for alittle but they are almost ready to be rigged soon :D
but will do a looooong waited model now :D

anyway
Super Buu? Right?

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 27, 2012, 11:19:39 PMSuper Buu? Right?
yes

finnaly almost done with that model and his transfroms soon too :D
over lucario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i dont know how many times i have reRigged him and restarted on him but now its almost perfect (if you think its over lucario with that weird boneset)
next previews: ingame ones/rigged Transfroms
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


one buu is done now to rest
good i rigged almost any buu models at same time so i just have to fix afew thing and the other transfroms is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later