Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quick Question... Would it be possible for you to give Yoshimitsu a slightly custom boneset?

I have long since been planning on making a Yoshimitsu PSA but for that to happen I wanted him to have all his abilities... So Dragonfly, and Pogo were definitely gonna be in there. I wanted to ask if you could put a bone or two in there for his flag that should probably be a child of the TransN and not the HipN Pogo walk (needed a second sword) I realize is impossible, so no need to request a second sword. But yeah, if you could make it possible to animate that flag when you get around to doing Yoshimitsu... That'd be amazing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Boygos on August 17, 2012, 08:08:27 PM
A present from me, to you.



I'll have the rest done in a bit.

thank you so much
now all we need is brawl Masqerade
but i think no one work on it anymore

ASF1nk was doing one but... no more info about it :(



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 17, 2012, 09:53:26 PM
pal users can have 24 slots for sheik

no love for Ntsc-U users yet...
that isnt possibe im pal and we cant have anything ntsc doesnt have hell we even have less stuff :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I read it but I din't see where you get the 24 slots...

Also... Pal is american right?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on August 17, 2012, 10:38:34 PM
I read it but I din't see where you get the 24 slots...

Also... Pal is american right?
PAL is European. NTSC-U is American.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mastaklo on August 17, 2012, 09:36:39 PM
thank you so much
now all we need is brawl Masqerade
but i think no one work on it anymore
Anytime :P Did you make all those textures? They're extremely well-done. Sorry I couldn't do The Amazing Spiderman from 2012, since he was UV mapped, I couldn't just replace the textures. I wish I could make my perfect poses "perfect" while switching the models. Anyway, I'm almost done with the Shattered Dimension Spideys.


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 17, 2012, 10:29:31 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48546.0

u gotta read-baby-read
that changes everything not just char slots so its not like we can choose 24 or 4 diferent psas since we change all the files so we can choose a file from one of the folders  and nother from other folder this is alma s clone engine if i recall
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2012, 02:04:15 AM
that changes everything not just char slots so its not like we can choose 24 or 4 diferent psas since we change all the files so we can choose a file from one of the folders  and nother from other folder this is alma s clone engine if i recall
indeed it is, this means if you select folder1, all the stuff will be from folder 1, or at least the selected character... dont fully remember how it worked...

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2012, 02:04:15 AM
that changes everything not just char slots so its not like we can choose 24 or 4 diferent psas since we change all the files so we can choose a file from one of the folders  and nother from other folder this is alma s clone engine if i recall
Quote from: jokekid on August 18, 2012, 12:01:16 PM
indeed it is, this means if you select folder1, all the stuff will be from folder 1, or at least the selected character... dont fully remember how it worked...
Yes but u still would have 24 options...
all u gotta do is change folders, u can even change the common5 on each folder so the CSP's are changed and u wont get lost.