Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mastaklo on September 21, 2012, 02:50:28 PM
tested my new custom Cell Shading Material and Shader on Broly

Broly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thats how (not brawl styled) DBZ/naruto/other anime or toon hacks should be
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mastaklo on September 21, 2012, 02:50:28 PM
tested my new custom Cell Shading Material and Shader on Broly

Broly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It's a cool shader, but i definetly prefer the normal shader with a brawl styled texture, Like Beyond's Goku or Vegeta or my Vegito or Android 18.

i just dont like cel-shaded dbz or mvc3 graphics in brawl. doesnt blend well imo, but thats just me.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 21, 2012, 07:38:16 PM
It's a cool shader, but i definetly prefer the normal shader with a brawl styled texture, Like Beyond's Goku or Vegeta or my Vegito or Android 18.

i just dont like cel-shaded dbz or mvc3 graphics in brawl. doesnt blend well imo, but thats just me.
i agree
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

still waiting for the day the carnage model will get released :P he seemed almost finished on that preview afew months back.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mastaklo on September 21, 2012, 02:50:28 PM
tested my new custom Cell Shading Material and Shader on Broly

Broly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Drules*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think the hair should stay "null" for a cool bright effect...

ive actually had oozaru with "cell-shade"+ "outline" but havent released it because i havent finished rigging the fingers
=/

i hope that the black outline isnt another model.. cause thats just making it have 2x the face points
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I notice his fingers are moved...

Is his hands rigged?

I could start my Brolly PSA if they are >_>;

Also, I prefer Brawl Styled textures over cell-shaded ones mainly because EVERYONE else is brawl styled (except for toon link) and In the event that I get the stuff to make a Machinima, I'd like everyone looking somewhat similar.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 22, 2012, 12:52:15 AM
i hope that the black outline isnt another model.. cause thats just making it have 2x the face points
Well some budoken models are very small in size
have u seen how big mastaklos vegitas are?
they are like 180kb  :srs:

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
I notice his fingers are moved...

Is his hands rigged?

I could start my Brolly PSA if they are >_>;

Also, I prefer Brawl Styled textures over cell-shaded ones mainly because EVERYONE else is brawl styled (except for toon link) and In the event that I get the stuff to make a Machinima, I'd like everyone looking somewhat similar.

toon link is brawl styled as well...

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
I notice his fingers are moved...

Is his hands rigged?

I could start my Brolly PSA if they are >_>;

Also, I prefer Brawl Styled textures over cell-shaded ones mainly because EVERYONE else is brawl styled (except for toon link) and In the event that I get the stuff to make a Machinima, I'd like everyone looking somewhat similar.

Yes his fingers are rigged

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
I notice his fingers are moved...

Is his hands rigged?

I could start my Brolly PSA if they are >_>;

Also, I prefer Brawl Styled textures over cell-shaded ones mainly because EVERYONE else is brawl styled (except for game&Watch) and In the event that I get the stuff to make a Machinima, I'd like everyone looking somewhat similar.
fixed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

when I download BT3 goku?
how I can get?

Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 06:06:22 PM

when I will be able to download goku BT3 ??
o.O