Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Come on Cloud! I need to update you!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2012, 02:03:46 AM
Come on Cloud! I need to update you!
This ^
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 05:53:35 PM
It's alright, LegacyWolf, I've been working on Carnage for almost 2 monthes or so, and he's been in my thread title multiple times. As much as it upsets me that Mastaklo decided to make both of the Carnages I had planned, there's really nothing I can do, but deal with it. I plan on just sucking it up and making both of my Carnages.

I just made carnage cause i cant wait till you release yours
I just wanted to keep it until yours finished
I think you have a better model than this
So keep on working on it

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 12:07:09 AM
matsako is that spider man from the wii version? doesnt it have all those alternate costumes?

No its from the pc version

June 12, 2012, 07:28:57 AM #244 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:40:59 AM by Carnage
shame so you probably dont have the textures of his alt costumes

Armor Spider-Man: Complete Act 2.
    Ben Reilly: Complete 25 city events.
    Cosmic Spider-Man: Complete Act 1.
    Iron Spidey: Collect 150 Spider Tokens.
    Spider Carnage: Defeat 500 enemies.
    Spider-Man 2099: Complete 50 city events.

unless anyone can rip them from the wii i dont see it happening.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2012, 02:03:46 AM
Come on Cloud! I need to update you!

Why?  Ramon's was almost perfect.  I don't know how much better this update will be, but ramon's has all those improvements.  Better rig, expressions, it even came with a more Brawl like texture.

Unless this Cloud is way better I think Carnage or WoS Spidey would be more worthwhile

I mean his AC Cloud. It's expressionless.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2012, 01:03:52 PM
I mean his AC Cloud. It's expressionless.
Ramon's has everything already... its perfect except for the metal

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 07:28:57 AM
shame so you probably dont have the textures of his alt costumes

Armor Spider-Man: Complete Act 2.
    Ben Reilly: Complete 25 city events.
    Cosmic Spider-Man: Complete Act 1.
    Iron Spidey: Collect 150 Spider Tokens.
    Spider Carnage: Defeat 500 enemies.
    Spider-Man 2099: Complete 50 city events.

unless anyone can rip them from the wii i dont see it happening.
The PS3 and 360 version did not have different costumes, could have sworn it did.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 01:17:41 PM
Ramon's has everything already... its perfect except for the metal
I had no clue he put out an AC Cloud :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually I think Ramon's version needs a better shader if I recall correctly.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 12, 2012, 09:55:05 AM
Why?  Ramon's was almost perfect.  I don't know how much better this update will be, but ramon's has all those improvements.  Better rig, expressions, it even came with a more Brawl like texture.

Unless this Cloud is way better I think Carnage or WoS Spidey would be more worthwhile
this  carnage or WoS spider man is what im most eager to get and yes ps3 and xbox or even pc didnt get the alt costumes i think they are only for wii version but i beleive the would have the same uv map  as normal woS spider man but to be sure someone would need to rip wii costumes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 07:28:57 AM
shame so you probably dont have the textures of his alt costumes

Armor Spider-Man: Complete Act 2.
    Ben Reilly: Complete 25 city events.
    Cosmic Spider-Man: Complete Act 1.
    Iron Spidey: Collect 150 Spider Tokens.
    Spider Carnage: Defeat 500 enemies.
    Spider-Man 2099: Complete 50 city events.

unless anyone can rip them from the wii i dont see it happening.

I dont have them from the wii version
But a guy who modded the pc version sent me 36 textures which are way better then the wii ones

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 12, 2012, 06:23:37 PM
I dont have them from the wii version
But a guy who modded the pc version sent me 36 textures which are way better then the wii ones
i would be happy with 2099,spider carnage and scarlet spidey if they are among them :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.