jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:37:38 PM
i gotta say goodbye!

i'll be back tho, but i'll be unable to hack until 12 january at least... so yeah, i'll still be active and stuff... but not hacking wise
OK,Merry Christmas,great hacker! BTW have you been able to open Coco's model?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

havent tried, but if its .3ds it should be openable ^^

I just downloaded the Joker and Scarecrow, i'll be checking these out soon ;D

Merry Christmas to you, sir


Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:44:53 PM
havent tried, but if its .3ds it should be openable ^^
I think you should try now.I'm not totally sure that's Coco's model xD There was a link which said Coco.3ds and I deduced it was her model,but not completely sure...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 23, 2011, 08:42:49 AM
I think you should try now.I'm not totally sure that's Coco's model xD There was a link which said Coco.3ds and I deduced it was her model,but not completely sure...
lol, i'll see when i make her, if i make her.. xDD


Here is a idea, how about scarecrow on wolf instead?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

VERY long arms...

i made him on sheik cuz someone requested him over sheik, i have no rel reason for doin so... xDDD
and the boneset was a perfect fit

That is true. Either way I'm still enjoying him on shiek, web slinging and what not  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

December 23, 2011, 03:53:29 PM #144 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:54:37 PM by XXDrakWolfXX
So possibilities of making my dear Coco Bandicoot!? :af2:

EDIT: New idea

What about making Crash again with a perfect (or nearly perfect) rip of Creash Nitro Kart's model? DJ Lowgey has it!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

The joker is absolutely fantastic, but scarecrow seems really badly rigged (when you crouch, one of the cloths doesn't seem to be rigged properly so it stays standing up)

Quote from: Ls777 on December 23, 2011, 04:12:38 PM
The joker is absolutely fantastic, but scarecrow seems really badly rigged (when you crouch, one of the cloths doesn't seem to be rigged properly so it stays standing up)
yeah i got this same problem... some of the verts on his cloth thing on his back arent rigged the right way.


omg, what have i done??



u can use the preview as desktop, i use it ^^

Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 11:53:59 AM
omg, what have i done??



u can use the preview as desktop, i use it ^^

I noticed FD Link is holding the blade in his right hand instead of his left?  Does this mean you put FD Link on Ike?