jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on January 04, 2012, 04:36:38 PM
Google works wonders these days, I hear.
Stop clogging up this guy's topic.
Why? Can't you stand a simple question? I didn't realise I could google it,but that would have been enough that you just said "A spirit supposed to inhabit Fierce Deity Mask in TLoZ: Majora's Mask" instead of that...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 06:30:56 PM
u ppl want more epic brawlbox pics??
Yes! We want more FD Link!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]







moon seems to appear just as much as FD himself... >.<

Cool! Do you have models to work from or you have made them all from scratch?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Okay, now the blade looks fine to me. I guess it was just the perspective of those older pics...

That picture of Deku Link is amazing. Excellent use of Photoshop... or gimp. Jokekid, are you thinking about making a custom model that looks similar to that epic picture, or am I just making things up? ( ̄へ ̄)
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 05, 2012, 02:22:57 AM
Okay, now the blade looks fine to me. I guess it was just the perspective of those older pics...

That picture of Deku Link is amazing. Excellent use of Photoshop... or gimp. Jokekid, are you thinking about making a custom model that looks similar to that epic picture, or am I just making things up? ( ̄へ ̄)

i'd love to, it would be pretty damn epic, but over who?
he doesnt use a sword, so toon link wouldnt really work, but his bodybuild only seems to work on toon link...

i dont wanna make him on olimar cuz i dont like him...
maybe ness or lucas??? but it would be weird to have him go all psychic...
maybe luigi could work, but it doesnt really fit...
and now that i think about it, i really wanna make a ice climbers hack.... >.<
but that would be weird...


and now back to FD link, should i make his face to be more epic? main changes would be a skinnier face, smaller eyes, and a more serious expression... waddaya think?

Yes. yes. and yes. (゚ー゚)(。_。)

Those changes sound pretty good. What kind of facial expression were you thinking of?

A sinister sneer or an epic enraged face? Or maybe the even more insidious... passive aggressive face?

Well, I'm sure you must have something awesome in mind \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

---------------------------

Oh, and I can see your dilemma with deciding on who you'd make Deku Link over.

Sometimes compromises have to be made when a model doesn't really fit a moveset, though.

As far as I can remember (it has been forever), Deku Link has a really plant based moveset and a "bubble attack"? (if I recall)

I know it's a long shot since most are against using improper gender characters, but maybe you could rig him over Peach with a size-mod?

Make a custom model flower umbrella and various sticks for weapons.

You could keep the turnips since they kind of fit...

Σ(゚Д゚|||) Yeah, the more I go on, the more I can see you not liking this idea. (>ω<*)
^3^

Yes for the face and I think Deku Link should go over Toon Link anyways.What would he do if he didn't have a sword?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

actually peach sounds like a funny idea, but her legs are too long...
wouldnt look good

hood is also an important thing... idk what to rig it on if i make it on a character with no hair/hood/bandanna/anything useful...

so here's how im gonna make the model:

head: olimar's head editted, so the nose will be the mouth
body: toon link's body mainly
hands: normal link's hands resized
hat: link's hat
hair: ike's hair will wrk best probably, using the transparency and stuff...

i guess that's it...
i'll do the best i can on the textures, but ive got a feeling its not gonna turn out as epic as the photoshopped picture >.<
so maybe some pro texturer will take a look at it?

What about doing him over Pikachu? He has a green bandana...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


It's always a pleasant surprise when someone posts a picture of my work. I actually made a 3d model of a brawl Toon Link as well as an updated version of that picture. It's been quite a while, but I might still have those. If you would like, I can scrounge around and see if I can find anything.