jokekid' modelish stuff <-<-what time is it?->->

Started by BlueBrain, November 07, 2011, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 11, 2012, 02:53:18 AM
You're in it, eh? Well, I wish you luck as well  ;D

Since you're looking for ideas and concepts for his weapons...

Here's a quick sketch for you  ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's pretty generically themed, but I hope it gives you some ideas.

Main points to look for are:

> Golden Carrot Keyblade. I call it Lucky Rabbit, but I like the name Carrot Miser... Your choice obviously.

> Generic Carrot and Wood Themed Bow with Carrotesque themed arrows.

> Shiny new cloth vest, since you haven't really given him an outfit yet.  :P

> Carrot shaped quiver to go on his back.

> Various Bunny accessories. They're so cute  ;)

> Pot Lid Buckler. Lets not forget that Rabbit loves to clean as well, a broom was an idea, but he's a good cook and this kind of gives his forest theme a poor warrior feel  ;D

Anyway, I hope this gives you some ideas, even though, I'm
sure you thought up a carrot theme for him as well, but didn't like how cliched it seemed.

Just remember that this is for a Kingdom Hearts theme. Every thing is Cliche`.

Good luck once again.   :laugh:

damn, that looks pretty awesome, thanks a lot, and yh, i thought about using carrots but i couldnt manage to get it looking nice in my head, but you sure made it look cool

EDIT: here is my first approach to ur idea:



and here it is in action (not really):


Looks pretty cool,who's him over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'd say make him over Link becouse of the "Sword" and Shield would work perfectly :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good idea
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


lol, he's over link, and thats why he has sword and shield...
i even changed the original sword style to fit in link's sword's length...

Huh I never played KH so I thought it was like that in the game...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

lolno, the costume is original by me, sword is a concept made by cristian_CAO.

Then congrats because it's so well made that looks official!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Looking fantastic!

A quick question: how do you import your .dae's in 3DS Max? I save them as .dae in BrawlBox by choosing export and then puting FitPikachu00.dae and save.Then import,follow then config in Beyond's tutorial but it shown up in 3DS Max like a bunch bones forming a cross or a T.
Like a T pose,but just bones,and all shrinked,the character is unrecognizable!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i use 3ds max 8 to import the DAEs, make the model, and then i save it as a .max file to open it with 2010 and start the rig...

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 11, 2012, 09:45:40 PM
Looking fantastic!

thanks ^^

Glad I could be of help to you, Jokekid  ;)

Good luck, once again  :)
^3^

So you have the same problem using 2010?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 12, 2012, 07:03:16 AM
So you have the same problem using 2010?
yeah...
it sucks to not be able to do everything in the same program... xD