BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Whoa! That's SICK! :O I can't wait to see this on the Vault! ;D

:>.>:

*goes on DA*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

November 17, 2012, 02:52:00 AM #1008 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:58:44 AM by NiCO
Ok, update.

I'm back from my every-other-monthly random hacking disappearance and it's Thanksgiving break.
You know what that means! :yay:

Hacks I want to complete and release before the break is up:
Neru
Swag Konata
Purple Heart (maybe)

I unfortunately do not have any previews at this time but I did update the OP and Neru will be out very very very soon.

Oh and my external hard drive died (Cyclic Redundancy Check error) and it had all my Wii/360 isos and random files from up to 2 years ago. I lost a [censored] ton of stuff (about 320gb) but I don't think I lost anything that's presently important which I usually store directly on my computers.

Quote from: NiCO on November 17, 2012, 02:52:00 AM
Ok, update.

I'm back from my every-other-monthly random hacking disappearance and it's Thanksgiving break.
You know what that means! :yay:

Hacks I want to complete and release before the break is up:
Neru
Swag Konata
Purple Heart (maybe)

I unfortunately do not have any previews at this time but I did update the OP and Neru will be out very very very soon.

Oh and my external hard drive died (Cyclic Redundancy Check error) and it had all my Wii/360 isos and random files from up to 2 years ago. I [censored] ton of stuff (about 320gb) but I don't think I lost anything that's presently important which I usually store directly on my computers.
i hate hard drives with all my life forces. :srs:

btw good to know youre back to importing world >_>

Quote from: NiCO on November 17, 2012, 02:52:00 AMOk, update. I'm back from my every-other-monthly random hacking disappearance and it's Thanksgiving break. You know what that means! :yay: Hacks I want to complete and release before the break is up: Neru Swag Konata Purple Heart (maybe) I unfortunately do not have any previews at this time but I did update the OP and Neru will be out very very very soon. Oh and my external hard drive died (Cyclic Redundancy Check error) and it had all my Wii/360 isos and random files from up to 2 years ago. I [censored] ton of stuff (about 320gb) but I don't think I lost anything that's presently important which I usually store directly on my computers.
More boobs in my Brawl :af: *SHOT*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

November 18, 2012, 07:18:13 PM #1011 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:20:22 PM by SmashClash
@BlackJax-
I am jelly of ur avi. Mine is the chibi form. I should get MMD and make poses, too. >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, turns out I'm importing the character who happens to be my current avatar.
Who knew! :af:

https://secure.join.me/850-079-653




Wait, wan't IA a pmx model? I tried making her a while ago but nothing :/
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




Yeah, she's just an edit of my Miku import.