BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Flygon on November 26, 2012, 01:07:59 AM
Also, will she use a cellphone-gun?
Make it happen! :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I need a cellphone model :O

Oh and I started re-rigging Neru 30 minutes ago.
I only have the shoulders left to rig now :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 26, 2012, 01:29:15 AM
I need a cellphone model :O

Oh and I started re-rigging Neru 30 minutes ago.
I only have the shoulders left to rig now :P

well i rigged NSMBWII bowser model once it was almost perfect well without that things in 3ds max.
then  in BB was corrupted >_> i happened with a .3ds of his SMG model too..then, i converted in Noesis from 3ds to obj then re-rig and it worked

maybe its a issue like yours.

also..there are many cellphone models. google them. 





Ey, if ya still need a cell phone model. I know a guy...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 01, 2012, 08:03:10 AM
I'll release Neru sometime this weekend.



Sure is one swell import ya got there!
...Holy [censored], that was by far one of the lamest things I've ever said...

Neru's done and I would release right now but I don't have a phone model.
Anyone have a link to dl one? I found a few but they were all corrupt in some way...