BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Mr.MW on July 06, 2013, 05:43:49 PM
hey black jax
do you think you would ever have time to make a school of modeling?
you know by streaming
kinda like starwaffle did, he made a school of vertexing though.

I have no idea.
I'd have to do it when my dad isn't here, but he's always here since he works at home.
So probably not. But I would do it if I could.


BlackJax I was wondering if it is ok if I can do recolors to Purple Heart? I'll add you as a collab if I put it on the vault.

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 02, 2013, 09:21:36 PM
BlackJax I was wondering if it is ok if I can do recolors to Purple Heart? I'll add you as a collab if I put it on the vault.

Sure as long as they're not nude, tanned, or saturated beyond belief, it's ok with me.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 02, 2013, 09:29:00 PM
Sure as long as they're not nude, tanned, or saturated beyond belief, it's ok with me.
Ok thanks.

Here's some ridiculously taunting previews of Kurumi, since I haven't posted any in a while:


MYSTERIOUS LIGHT BEAMS

And the infamous view where you don't quite see it

the body reminds me of the first LAT base there was made

Dam you mysterious light beams!

Glad to see you are still working on mai waifu Kurumi. Looking very good so far.

Keep it up.

Hero's avatar is my reaction.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kyouma on September 03, 2013, 02:34:37 AM
the body reminds me of the first LAT base there was made

orly?

I always thought LAT models looked sorta boxy and rigid.

Quote from: «Hero» on September 03, 2013, 02:40:53 AM
Dam you mysterious light beams!

Glad to see you are still working on mai waifu Kurumi. Looking very good so far.

Keep it up.

heh lul thanks

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 03, 2013, 02:44:50 AM
Hero's avatar is my reaction.

oyissss

there was a small good serie of good LAT bases, the now adays ones are creepy

Doing a quick rig just cuz I wanted to rig something.

Guess who she's over.


It's genius, really.
Everything fits perfectly except the hands - ignore them not being aligned with the bones, that's no problem.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 13, 2013, 05:51:54 AM
Doing a quick rig just cuz I wanted to rig something.

Guess who she's over.


It's genius, really.
Everything fits perfectly except the hands - ignore them not being aligned with the bones, that's no problem.

She needs boobie bones. *SHOT*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen. No. Bad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 13, 2013, 05:51:54 AM
Doing a quick rig just cuz I wanted to rig something.

Guess who she's over.


It's genius, really.
Everything fits perfectly except the hands - ignore them not being aligned with the bones, that's no problem.
LOL all i can think of is when jenni gets stuff caught in her cleavage.  "Lost and Found" xD i liek the model she's cute ^^ is she going over marth or ike?