BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: PAVGN on December 13, 2011, 01:37:08 AMWhen you say decent do you mean decent as in good? Or decent as in dressed?  That's hot. I wanna make love to that. XD
LOL and I just mean decent as in high quality.  There are only [censored]ty models of her, unless I've missed a good one. :srs: 
Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 01:40:55 AMLOLz. Join the lineup. XD
I thought you said Miku was hotter. :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Miku IS hotter. Except she isn't flesh and blood. :P

I wish you good luck on Yoko and Ikaros then. :)

BTW, is it even possible to replace Miku's face with that from another model?

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 01:50:06 AM
Miku IS hotter. Except she isn't flesh and blood. :P

I wish you good luck on Yoko and Ikaros then. :)

BTW, is it even possible to replace Miku's face with that from another model?

Ikaros is technically a combination of machine and human. She's an Angeloid. :P

And thanks.

And hell yes it is.

Okay, but eye movements and all aren't necessary. I'd like the model as-is, but it's your import, so change the face if you want.

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 02:02:56 AM
Okay, but eye movements and all aren't necessary. I'd like the model as-is, but it's your import, so change the face if you want.

Don't worry about it, I'll only change the face if the new face actually looks good with the model. :P

Besides, I think I can find this model in PMD format and just rip it myself with its morphs.

All right, well good luck with that. Is it ok to ask for pics of the new face if you find one?

December 13, 2011, 02:20:20 AM #156 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:28:54 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 02:17:29 AM
All right, well good luck with that. Is it ok to ask for pics of the new face if you find one?

Actually, I just found the MMD model download.

Wait nvm, the dl link is broken. >_>

I think I found another though.

Got it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet! All right! :3

Is it possible to get rid of the cel-shading if at all possible?

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 02:32:04 AM
Sweet! All right! :3

Is it possible to get rid of the cel-shading if at all possible?

Why would you want to? It would look great with cell shading!!

So she can look like she fits better in Brawl.

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 02:32:04 AM
Sweet! All right! :3

Is it possible to get rid of the cel-shading if at all possible?

MMD cell-shades everything. It even cell-shaded Flandre.

For brawl minus, the short answer is everybody get's buffed until they are equal, and some characters get new playstyles. Also combos can be done. I know, brawl with combos. It's shocking. It is far deeper than that though.
http://smashmods.com/index.php?cat=brawlminus
There is also an about page there, some tech skill videos down the page a bit, etc. I strongly recommend giving it a shot. I was such a vbrawl purist before I decided to try out some mods. Minus was the only one that really grabbed me, and now my friends and I only play it. There are some videos with change guides around youtube to learn characters.
Maybe study up for Ikaros.

Yeah, Miku will be cool and etc. Good luck with it.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I know, BJ, but will she be cel in Brawl?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 13, 2011, 03:39:45 AM
I know, BJ, but will she be cel in Brawl?

Nope, unless you want me to do some coolio shader effects. I want to see if I can add the light glare to the hair though, like in MMD. :P

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 13, 2011, 03:38:19 AM
For brawl minus, the short answer is everybody get's buffed until they are equal, and some characters get new playstyles. Also combos can be done. I know, brawl with combos. It's shocking. It is far deeper than that though.
http://smashmods.com/index.php?cat=brawlminus
There is also an about page there, some tech skill videos down the page a bit, etc. I strongly recommend giving it a shot. I was such a vbrawl purist before I decided to try out some mods. Minus was the only one that really grabbed me, and now my friends and I only play it. There are some videos with change guides around youtube to learn characters.
Maybe study up for Ikaros.

Yeah, Miku will be cool and etc. Good luck with it.

Hmmm. I'll have to try out Brawl- after I create Ikaros with a normal PSA. Then I'll look into making a Brawl- PSA if I'm not too busy with anything else at the time.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2011, 03:47:23 AM
Nope, unless you want me to do some coolio shader effects. I want to see if I can add the light glare to the hair though, like in MMD. :P

Nah. I want her Brawl styled.  Like Toon Link, he isn't actually cel-shaded.