BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Voted for Miku, just to be helpful. :3

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 12, 2011, 04:07:57 AMYou're probably about to pass out any minute now..

More or less.


Thanks for being so helpful. :D

Cuzz there's a Miku in the vault now but it has many, many problems. And BJ will do her justice. :3

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 12:11:22 AM
Thanks for being so helpful. :D

Cuzz there's a Miku in the vault now but it has many, many problems. And BJ will do her justice. :3

Yes I will.

I'd better get started rigging. >: D

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 12:11:22 AM
Thanks for being so helpful. :D

Cuzz there's a Miku in the vault now but it has many, many problems. And BJ will do her justice. :3
What are the problems? I couldn't care less about metal texture if that's it; who plays with items on  here? Also BJ, who would your Miku be over? I am guessing ZSsamus. I'm sure yours would be better than whatever was just made.

Anyway good luck with all of the projects (you have a ton...). Ikaros sounds like a huge but awesome project; I hope she gets some priority after Yoko and Flondre. I would like to just throw out before you even get close to starting it to consider a Brawl Minus version. Please? I'm begging you.

I need to get more work on importing done. Finals are so close... one more week before I can resume having a life.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2011, 12:40:13 AM
Yes I will.

I'd better get started rigging. >: D


Yes you had. > : D

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 13, 2011, 12:49:24 AM
What are the problems? I couldn't care less about metal texture if that's it; who plays with items on  here?

The problems - bad shaders, and the model itself looks blockier than an assist trophy model.


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 13, 2011, 12:49:24 AM
What are the problems? I couldn't care less about metal texture if that's it; who plays with items on  here? Also BJ, who would your Miku be over? I am guessing ZSsamus. I'm sure yours would be better than whatever was just made.

Anyway good luck with all of the projects (you have a ton...). Ikaros sounds like a huge but awesome project; I hope she gets some priority after Yoko and Flondre. I would like to just throw out before you even get close to starting it to consider a Brawl Minus version. Please? I'm begging you.

I need to get more work on importing done. Finals are so close... one more week before I can resume having a life.

I plan on being the first to release models with perfect metal textures. I even got the texture matrices to write perfectly (which is required) but unfortunately, getting them to follow the screen is harder than just matching every mat/shader setting up perfectly to a brawl model. I think I've almost figured it out though.

I play with items. I am also a good multitasker. ZSS. Ikaros will get some priority. And I can make a B- version, if you explain to me what the differences are. I've never played B-. :P

Quote from: Roo on December 13, 2011, 01:02:52 AM
Nawt before Flan he shant.  :>.>:
*[censored]s gun*

Indeed.

Quote from: Roo on December 13, 2011, 01:02:52 AM
Nawt before Flan he shant.  :>.>:
*[censored]s gun*

No problem, leaves me time to finally complete Tabuu this holiday. ^^

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 01:09:39 AM
No problem, leaves me time to finally complete Tabuu this holiday. ^^

Ok, are you absolutely 100% sure you want me to use this model out of all the models from that list I posted? Something about it seems... off. Not sure what, I think it's the face.



I'll probably use a face from a different MMD model, since those models come with face morphs that I can add to appear in-game with VIS0s. Plus, the eyes on this model are in the same texture as the skin, so they wouldn't be able to be animated with ZSS' SRT0s.

Making use of the VIS0 faces and SRT0 animated eyes would be what would seperate my model import from the other one(s).

Go ahead and use another face if you want. :) What I like about this one is the body, the hair and the texture.

But, did you smooth them out? They looked better than that in the snapshot.

[IMG]http://thefree3dmodels.com/_sf/14/01135653.jpg[IMG]

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 01:21:02 AM
Go ahead and use another face if you want. :) What I like about this one is the body, the hair and the texture.

But, did you smooth them out? They looked better than that in the snapshot.

[IMG]http://thefree3dmodels.com/_sf/14/01135653.jpg[IMG]

That's just the thing; I did smooth them out. I couldn't open the Max file, so I had to import the FBX file. The 3ds file was the same as the FBX one too.

December 13, 2011, 01:26:05 AM #147 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:30:01 AM by Captain Haddock
Yup, everything looks good except the face, now that I look at it.

Go ahead and replace it, but the rest looks epic. :3

And btw, yes, I'm 100% certain I want this one. I've been tracking it down for ages and stuffz.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM
Other planned imports (may or may not do them):
- Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS. Only if I can find a decent model. >_>) over ZSS

When you say decent do you mean decent as in good? Or decent as in dressed?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 06:26:58 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's hot. I wanna make love to that. XD
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 13, 2011, 01:37:08 AM
When you say decent do you mean decent as in good? Or decent as in dressed?

That's hot. I wanna make love to that. XD

LOLz. Join the lineup. XD