BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 12, 2012, 11:21:31 PM
Kind of like Yoko. Her ponytail can go too high and look odd. It even appears to look detached sometimes when too high.

Oh, that's because her ponytail is statically rigged to the first ponytail bone.

Miku's hair is actually rigged to all the bones.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2012, 11:26:43 PM
Oh, that's because her ponytail is statically rigged to the first ponytail bone.

Miku's hair is actually rigged to all the bones.
Ok, good.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 12, 2012, 02:43:01 PM
Gotta problem with that, lady? ;)
Nope. Just stating the facts. xP
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: AkaDarkZeroRmx on August 13, 2012, 03:20:08 AM
I am eager to leave Ikaros, including the project.
That didn't make sense because you never joined it and it's not a project.
Are you using Google Translate?

if the bone is in the center of the 2 ponytails, and it rotates sideways...

Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2012, 09:47:59 AM
if the bone is in the center of the 2 ponytails, and it rotates sideways...

It looks surprisingly normal with the vertices blended correctly.


Preview please? o:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509






I think it's an awesome idea to have both her ponytails follow ZSS' ponytail.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]