BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

That looks bloody amazing. And yes, according to the videos of her I've watched, she's pale. :)

August 19, 2012, 10:11:08 PM #826 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:12:04 PM by マンディ
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 19, 2012, 07:59:34 PM
Detail makes it even better. ^_^
Amen :srs:

Yea Miku is pale but i'd say make a normal skintone version as well.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 19, 2012, 10:07:52 PM
Rigging needs some fixing up (like that label on the arm sleeve) cuz, amazingly enough, this is the first time I've been able to preview my rig with animations.
Went through SO MUCH TROUBLESHOOTING to get her to import correctly, but now I've learned the process.
It's cuz I edited the model so much to fit the bone tree that I couldn't import it properly at first.



Also, she looks kinda pale. Is Miku supposed to be pale? :srs: I might darken her skin up just a little bit :srs:
She's just as pale as that model:

Her skin is fine. Her hair seems different though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seggy's right, the hair is just a tad grayer on the model.

I think the way she looks is great and should not be changed.

August 20, 2012, 10:34:38 AM #831 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:35:39 AM by _Data_Drain_
Hm... While I agree her hair is different colored in official art.

Perhaps the hair could be left alone, for contrast?

Also, yes, she is pale. Leave the skin tone alone... Unless. It looks odd IN game... I know if a texture is too white, it can almost seem like it's glowing in game... Test it in game, and show that... Then I can say if you need to change the skin or not.

I'm with DD on this one. Take that other (weird-looking) Miku import we have now. That one is definitely too pale. Show us yours in-game.

K

btw, the hair has a highlight that follows the screen using a shader that I made myself!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now for dem images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The rig still needs a little bit more touching up in places and then I need to work on editing the eyes to use SRT0.

That looks flippin' sweet. ;D The hair in-game doesn't need to be changed. Good luck on finishing up the rig. ;D

I see no leek.  :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 20, 2012, 07:47:43 PM
I see no leek.  :notimp:

It'll take like 3 seconds to import, it's not really a big deal



Quote from: マンディ on August 20, 2012, 07:51:48 PM
GTFO please :D

LOL

I must say, I love the highlight on the hair. So far it's my favourite part of this whole model. Other than the rig itself, of course. ;)