BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to use this for my PSA. ;D




Anytime, dude. <3 I just can't wait till she's released. XD

Ohh!!! Kawaiiiii!!!!~

Nah, but nice model. I like the reflection in her hair.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Alright, the face looks much better with one more line loop, but I have to add it manually to each face. I've only done the first face so far :O

But this is the VERY last thing I need to do.
Then I can release her :happy:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 22, 2012, 03:06:06 AM
Alright, the face looks much better with one more line loop, but I have to add it manually to each face. I've only done the first face so far :O

But this is the VERY last thing I need to do.
Then I can release her :happy:

All right, great news! That's what ol' Tabuu likes to hear. :happy:

Thanks again for sticking with that model. ;D

Yes it was an excellent model. This is a catastrophic improvement from any previous Miku.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 03:07:25 AM
All right, great news! That's what ol' Tabuu likes to hear. :happy:

Thanks again for sticking with that model. ;D

No problem ;O

It's possible that I could finish and release tonight, if I stay focused.
I can record the preview video tomorrow if I do.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 22, 2012, 03:11:58 AM
Yes it was an excellent model. This is a catastrophic improvement from any previous Miku.

Thanks XD

Quote from: Haseyo on August 22, 2012, 03:11:58 AM
Yes it was an excellent model. This is a catastrophic improvement from any previous Miku.
Hell yes it is. It's tons better than any other Miku hack out there.

When will we see Ikaros? :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 03:12:58 AM
Hell yes it is. It's tons better than any other Miku hack out there.

When will we see Ikaros? :V

Going back to work on her after I release Miku.

Goody. Can't wait for her :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This is no doubt the best Miku hack. Which is why I'll use her over any other Miku. ;D

I love you, BJ (No homo, obviously. >.>)