BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Tabuu. Something tells me that, as soon as Miku's out, you'll be the first to download the hack :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Probably not. He might release her while I'm asleep. ;)

And quit the sarcasm, would you please? ;) Can't a guy love Miku? ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 03:23:12 AM
This is no doubt the best Miku hack. Which is why I'll use her over any other Miku. ;D

I love you, BJ (No homo, obviously. >.>)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


jk jk XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 03:26:44 AM
Probably not. He might release her while I'm asleep. ;)

And quit the sarcasm, would you please? ;) Can't a guy love Miku? ;D

You: Miku
Me: Ikaros

it's fine man XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 22, 2012, 03:29:26 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


jk jk XD

You: Miku
Me: Ikaros

it's fine man XD

Ikaros looks interesting, I definitely wanna try her out once you guys have a beta. ;D

I'd be acting the same way if someone was importing Chie / Shiki, so I can't even be mad.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 22, 2012, 03:34:14 AM
I'd be acting the same way if someone was importing Chie / Shiki, so I can't even be mad.

And who would they be? :O (is a noob XD)


Anyways, back on topic: How many faces are left?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 03:52:47 AM
Anyways, back on topic: How many faces are left?

I was eating ice cream XD

currently 2.5 left to do, out of 5.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 22, 2012, 03:53:40 AM
I was eating ice cream XD

currently 2.5 left to do, out of 5.

I heart ice cream, I get you there. XD

And cool. (no pun intended. ;D )

I am not a Miku fan, as I don't watch/use vocaloid or MMD... but that model is awesome and it will definitely go over ZSS for me. It's amazing.   :o
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 22, 2012, 04:21:59 AM
I am not a Miku fan, as I don't watch/use vocaloid or MMD... but that model is awesome and it will definitely go over ZSS for me. It's amazing.   :o

Trust me, after this model's released, you WILL become a Miku fan. No need. I'm a huge Miku fan myself and I don't use MMD or Vocaloid. ;D

Miku acts a bit odd on delfino plaza (she flashes and her eyes spaz out), supposedly because of the shine effects on the hair and body objects.

I'll add a non-effects version but I gotta test it out first to make sure it actually fixes the problem on delfino. lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 22, 2012, 03:15:12 AM
Going back to work on her after I release Miku.

Swag Konata calls your name.

Haha, just kiddin'. Seriously though, that hack is looking to be pretty amazing. Excellent job!


*starts countdown clock*

You have 29minutes and 47 seconds left. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509