BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Spex130 on August 22, 2012, 06:56:22 PM
Swag Konata calls your name.

Haha, just kiddin'. Seriously though, that hack is looking to be pretty amazing. Excellent job!

mmmoh hey alright, should probably finish her up too. She was pretty much done anyway :P
Thanks, and I see you're alive again! :O

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 22, 2012, 06:57:33 PM
*starts countdown clock*

You have 29minutes and 47 seconds left. :srs:

Lol well not technically but, yeah that'll do. XD

Actually, I have to go for an hour.
Suspend the clock for 1 hour! :srs:

27 minutes 32 seconds left. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Wow, that model sounds like it'll do anything not to get imported hehe. XD


*sets countdown clock to 1 hour*

59 minutes and 59 seconds left. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So I'm guessing she might be released today if all goes well, correct? ;D

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 22, 2012, 07:01:01 PM
*sets countdown clock to 1 hour*

59 minutes and 59 seconds left. :srs:

Suspend means, stop the clock until I show up again. Not change it to an hour. :srs:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 07:01:38 PM
So I'm guessing she might be released today if all goes well, correct? ;D

Yeah definitely today no doubt but who knows the exact hour lol


Well delfino is just stupid I guess, I was able to fix the flashing with a no-effects version but not the eyes, so I'll just release her with effects only.

Also, no with/out boobs versions. Miku has breasts, just really small ones.
Neru is the one who has no boobs lol

Uploading now.

Must be first download. : O XD lol.

Congrats on completing her. ;D

Me want Miku......
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Brawl needs moar Vocaloid.....


Len over Zelda to go with Rin over Shiek. :af:


or if that doesn't go well, Len and Rin over Ice Climbers.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Fox and Falco, and make their Landmasters turn into Steamrollers.