BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


First leeks and now....steamrollers? Where did that come from? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Hooray for bewbs and pantsu. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Steamroller has been an on-going thing with Rin and Len for awhile. I never paid attention to it until Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity, where along with various Vocaloid outfits, they had some weapons too, like a Leek Rifle or Leek Twinswords, as well as Steamroller Knuckles from Rin and Len.

On-topic: Yay!


All right! Thanks a million, BJ. Now to get to work ^_^

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 09:11:20 PM
All right! Thanks a million, BJ. Now to get to work ^_^
I beat you to the first download :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



@Haseyo, Oh ok




*waits for Brawl-styled Miku......unless it already is....*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 09:12:11 PM
I beat you to the first download :D

Well, I'm still the one who gets to PSA her, so yeah. I don't give a damn. :D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 22, 2012, 09:13:23 PM
Well, I'm still the one who gets to PSA her, so yeah. I don't give a damn. :D
It's fine. I don't know a lick of PSA. Have fun :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Random CSP I made for it.


But I like the graphics on this one, I feel a Brawl-styled one would take away from that. Buuuut I'm sure someone will anyway.


JESUSCHRIST! miku is out! I must be quick making Calcium now
errr whoever who wants to test it and give me in-game images, pm kyouma and Ill send you the files there when its ready

Quote from: Haseyo on August 22, 2012, 09:20:47 PM
Random CSP I made for it.


But I like the graphics on this one, I feel a Brawl-styled one would take away from that. Buuuut I'm sure someone will anyway.

I prefer to make my own CSPs, no offence there, buddy. ;)

And I'm loving her. She works perfectly with my port over Ness (except needs VIS0's, obviously), and I'll show snapshots of her when she has 2 more attacks done in the WIP PSA thread. ;D

The PSA will be over Ness? And I take no offense, I specialize in SSPs, that was a random image on Google I found and modified.