BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

A series of this would be awesome. well endowed pikachu.

You did quite well with Peach's breast buffs there.  In fact, I double thank you in that I'm able to modify that model's vertices as well.  I'll be sure to collaborate you if I decide to borrow your work.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 25, 2013, 08:57:27 PM
A series of this would be awesome. well endowed pikachu.

lmao

Quote from: mnsg on March 26, 2013, 07:28:18 PM
You did quite well with Peach's breast buffs there.  In fact, I double thank you in that I'm able to modify that model's vertices as well.  I'll be sure to collaborate you if I decide to borrow your work.

Thanks, you're welcome and thanks

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 25, 2013, 08:57:27 PMA series of this would be awesome. well endowed pikachu.
...no well endowed Zelda, and Samus maybe, but pikachu? really? What exactly would change? o_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I [censored]ing love BB v0.68



and I [censored]ing mean it

Hory shet. o0o I'm excited.

And that Peach looks bustier than the one you released. :1
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2013, 12:36:41 AM
And that Peach looks bustier than the one you released. :1
Maybe

Should I add F & G versions to the download like last time?


Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 27, 2013, 12:42:08 AM
Maybe

Should I add F & G versions to the download like last time?
Do it. It would make it breastacular.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


More boob sizes for more horn dogs X3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 27, 2013, 01:21:42 AM
More boob sizes for more horn dogs X3

For some reason I pictured corn dogs playing brawl


Put all characters in corn dog suits. Then your thought will be a reality.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Now, if only the Rosalina hacks could get those breast buffs...

On the other hand, Rosalina's dress is much different from Peach's, so Daisy would probably come next.