BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

col, ima use some of that to make a toon stlyled kaiji ow                                                                                        o

i see some odd green shades though, but it's looking really nice other than that :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2013, 04:02:16 AM
Progress on toon shader.


Suits her perfectl.

She looks sexier now. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2013, 04:02:16 AM
Progress on toon shader.

Oh snap. A REAL custom-made toon shader, as opposed to the one always stolen off of Tetra. Definitely going to grab that.

Yeah, BJ, is there anywhere we'd be able to learn the rules behind shader/material development so we don't have to straight-up steal them off other models? Just wondering.


Quote from: Spex130 on April 14, 2013, 07:58:23 PM
Oh snap. A REAL custom-made toon shader, as opposed to the one always stolen off of Tetra. Definitely going to grab that.

Yeah, BJ, is there anywhere we'd be able to learn the rules behind shader/material development so we don't have to straight-up steal them off other models? Just wondering.

I was writing a guide on how to understand and make shaders but nobody seemed to really read it or anything and I was lazy so I left it. It's somewhere way back in model tutorials I think, I could continue it if you really want me to.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2013, 08:42:59 PM
I was writing a guide on how to understand and make shaders but nobody seemed to really read it or anything and I was lazy so I left it. It's somewhere way back in model tutorials I think, I could continue it if you really want me to.

Well, you know me. I'd really appreciate it if you could.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2013, 08:42:59 PM
I was writing a guide on how to understand and make shaders but nobody seemed to really read it or anything and I was lazy so I left it. It's somewhere way back in model tutorials I think, I could continue it if you really want me to.

I just read through it, and yeah, I think that would be nice. As of right now, everything's a bit... technical, not exactly user friendly, I suppose. Maybe go through making a shader step-by-step, describe what changes you'd need to make to get certain effects... yeah.

Would be super cool story, bro.

Quote from: Spex130 on April 14, 2013, 08:51:03 PM
Well, you know me. I'd really appreciate it if you could.
Quote from: Gamma on April 14, 2013, 08:54:05 PM
I just read through it, and yeah, I think that would be nice. As of right now, everything's a bit... technical, not exactly user friendly, I suppose. Maybe go through making a shader step-by-step, describe what changes you'd need to make to get certain effects... yeah.

Would be super cool story, bro.

mmmmk

After doing such a fantastic job on Peach, you should do a well-endowed Samus. >.>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2013, 04:02:16 AM
Progress on toon shader.
-picture snipped-
I am really digging the manga shading; I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished. Also the new stage is pretty interesting.

...Yeah, school kept me busy this year, but summer is just about here, and I should have more free time in college to come on here. I guess I'm not dead any more. XD


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: spongeman131 on May 01, 2013, 04:22:06 AM
After doing such a fantastic job on Peach, you should do a well-endowed Samus. >.>

perhaps ヽ(^w^)丿

Quote from: Enigmatic on May 01, 2013, 04:38:08 AM
I am really digging the manga shading; I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished. Also the new stage is pretty interesting.

...Yeah, school kept me busy this year, but summer is just about here, and I should have more free time in college to come on here. I guess I'm not dead any more. XD

holy [censored] you're alive o.o
Thanks and whatnot

What sucks is I had only one import that was near completion but never actually finished. That was a year ago. Now I have to relearn the entire process from scratch again. XD


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 01, 2013, 04:39:46 AM
perhaps ヽ(^w^)丿
Ugh... Really?  :srs:

I think you could do something a bit better then that... But eh. Whatever.

I'm more interested in that shader you're working on... Though admittedly, it will clash with Brawl's graphics... Still, could have some interesting uses.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 01, 2013, 05:47:17 AM
Ugh... Really?  :srs:

I think you could do something a bit better then that... But eh. Whatever.

[censored] Jiro. Alway so uptight and serious.
It's all fun and games here, literally, and I never said I was actually going to do it. (Sorry man of the sponges)
Tits and robotic suits that cover tits don't mix, and I'm not about to go completely re-rig ZSS' entire body object just to give her bigger tits than she already has. So I apologize for misguiding your highly analytical thought process by quickly responding with a non-definite decision and a detailed smiley face.

I'll be working on improving my modeling skills over the summer so I can properly finish Ikaros' model anyway.

Ack... Sorry about that... *Sigh*

So anyway... You're gonna work on your modeling skills over the summer? Hm... This should be very interesting. Your rigging is already very good. So seeing what you can cook up from scratch should be nice.