BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 14, 2015, 08:05:50 PMkjpls, the squished dimensions on the CSPs and the CSS icon. <_>
Blame Brawl's limit for Cosmetics. ;-;
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2015, 08:12:37 PM
Blame Brawl's limit for Cosmetics. ;-;

That's no excuse for squishy cosmetics... You have to keep proportions even if it crops out part of the render.

The pose is great though. I'll get the renders you made and make some later today.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 14, 2015, 08:50:21 PM #1412 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:12:22 PM by KingJigglypuff
I can always learn how. :V

Edit: The Cosmetics have been updated!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Whats going to be made next? I think a short dress version should be made and fixing the legs and butt cause they look too weird and blocky.

I don't think he's going to do anything else, but a rigged tits Peach would be nice. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

All of that stuff would be pretty nice and doesn't sound very hard to do (aside from rigging breasts again, jfc), but I was just finishing what I started.

Modding Brawl for the last 5 years was a great learning experience for me but at this point I can't afford to spend any more time on making mods unless I'm being paid for it, to put it bluntly.

I've got a game to make now.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 14, 2015, 08:05:50 PM
In BB v0.76 you can either directly set the bone index of your extra bone in the properties window or right click the bone and choose "move to the end of bone array" (which you want to do for extra bones). And if you want to reset all bone indices to be in order you can choose "regenerate bone array".

So for any bones you add that aren't present in a vanilla structure, you just open a complete character .pac in BrawlBox 0.76, find the new bones, right-click them, and go "move to the end of bone array"?

And this allows addition of bones to be wifi-compatible (as long as hit boxes aren't modified) and these bones can be animated without the use of a PSA edit?

Is there's a certain order you need to move bones to the end of the array when dealing with child and parent nodes? ie. Move the children down first, then their parents and work your way up?

Add the bones, regenerate the bone array, then use the "move to end of bone array" option on every new bone you have added. So far, this works on everyone except Jigglypuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: spongeman131 on July 15, 2015, 08:20:58 PM
And this allows addition of bones to be wifi-compatible (as long as hit boxes aren't modified) and these bones can be animated without the use of a PSA edit?

You will need to modify the motion file to animate the extra bones...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


July 15, 2015, 09:53:30 PM #1419 Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:55:31 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: spongeman131 on July 15, 2015, 08:20:58 PM
So for any bones you add that aren't present in a vanilla structure, you just open a complete character .pac in BrawlBox 0.76, find the new bones, right-click them, and go "move to the end of bone array"?

Yep. You might want to click regenerate bone array first just in case, that will reset the order of all bones to the default order. Older versions would automatically do that every time you saved the model, but now it preserves the order of bones instead when you save in case there are edits, so you it's now something you do manually.

Quote from: spongeman131 on July 15, 2015, 08:20:58 PM
And this allows addition of bones to be wifi-compatible (as long as hit boxes aren't modified) and these bones can be animated without the use of a PSA edit?

Yes. To keep it simple, just don't ever change the parents of vanilla bones when adding extra bones.

Quote from: spongeman131 on July 15, 2015, 08:20:58 PM
Is there's a certain order you need to move bones to the end of the array when dealing with child and parent nodes? ie. Move the children down first, then their parents and work your way up?

Nope, there's no specific order.

I in particular prefer to order them in the default order, but like I said, not really necessary.

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on July 15, 2015, 09:09:05 PM
You will need to modify the motion file to animate the extra bones...

Yes, I realize that.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 15, 2015, 09:53:30 PM
Yep. You might want to click regenerate bone array first just in case, that will reset the order of all bones to the default order.

Do you have to go through each bone and Regenerate Bone Array? Or can you just regenerate TopN and everything is regenerated since TopN is the parent bone of everything?

July 19, 2015, 07:10:22 AM #1421 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:14:25 AM by BlackJax96
It doesn't matter what bone you click and you only have to do it once.



So I'll be releasing an update soon, which includes pre-made breast sizes and some very minor rig fixes. It's a bit of a pain to animate the breast size on every animation so these will remedy that if you just want some plug-n-play preferential boobage. All sizes (even the bigger ones) will stay the same size in-game with or without the included animations, but I can't guarantee the breast animations won't clip on anything but the default sizes they were made for.

There will still be a separate model with support for SHP0 (animating the breasts to be smaller) included in the download. Only the default size comes pre-packed with all the recolors so the download size isn't huge, so you'll have to swap out the models yourself if you want a different size with recolors.

The sizes range from 0.0x (flat chest) to 1.5x (huge). This is the largest pre-made size:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For anything bigger than that, you're on your own. :srs:


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on July 19, 2015, 03:11:35 PM
looks like mario is dropping peach for zelda
If you're going to have to save your girlfriend every week, might as well get some when you do rescue her. You can't fault Mario when Peach doesn't have a big personality, I mean her actual personality, not her boobs. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 20, 2015, 06:21:37 PM #1424 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:22:54 PM by BlackJax96
Download's been updated!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 19, 2015, 04:44:33 PM
If you&#039;re going to have to save your girlfriend every week, might as well get some when you do rescue her.
*feminists lose their minds*

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 19, 2015, 04:44:33 PM
You can&#039;t fault Mario when Peach doesn&#039;t have a big personality, I mean her actual personality, not her boobs. xD
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)