BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

AH so you did get Flan's Laeventeiin in there! :o
I remember you told me that, I just never got to see it yet. :3

Now if we could only get those faces to work. >_>

Quote from: Roo on November 30, 2011, 03:23:57 PM
AH so you did get Flan's Laeventeiin in there! :o
I remember you told me that, I just never got to see it yet. :3

Now if we could only get those faces to work. >_>

Speaking of that, I've gotten 4 out of 5 faces done. Flandre opens her mouth when she blinks, but I can vertex the mouth shut if that'll bother you. After I finish the faces, I think the only thing left is to rig the eyes. I already renamed the bones, smoothed the model, added the spear thingy and all that :O

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also hope everything works out well with Yoko. Hopefully you don't have to redo too much. :\


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 02, 2011, 02:02:34 AM
Speaking of that, I've gotten 4 out of 5 faces done. Flandre opens her mouth when she blinks, but I can vertex the mouth shut if that'll bother you. After I finish the faces, I think the only thing left is to rig the eyes. I already renamed the bones, smoothed the model, added the spear thingy and all that :O

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh it's Beautiful!! :D
You can keep her mouth open for her closed eyes thing. It'll work out well actually!

December 07, 2011, 05:49:25 AM #34 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:59:32 AM by BlackJax96
If somebody could help me find a download for this model of Ikaros, or just plain find any way to just render it on my computer even if I have to download the game to do it, I would be extremely grateful. Here's another model too.

The model is pretty low-poly, but hell I was just about to sketch out the top, side and front views of her in a t-pose and then use the images in 3ds max to make a model myself, so it's not like I can't make that model look any better.

I wonder if it's some kind of "unreleased" thing... >_>

Saw Flan's progress. I was like  :happy:, but then I  :oshi: because it was the old model, but then I  :happy: again because I'll take whatever Flandre you and Roo will end up making.

BTW, searching for what you want just gives me models for panties.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

I can't wait to see Yoko finished and a sexy preview of Hitomi.

Quote from: Tempo_ on December 07, 2011, 07:09:47 AM
Saw Flan's progress. I was like  :happy:, but then I  :oshi: because it was the old model, but then I  :happy: again because I'll take whatever Flandre you and Roo will end up making.

BTW, searching for what you want just gives me models for panties.

LOL and LOL yeah I think I'm just gonna make a model from scratch. I already started the front view drawing >_>

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 07, 2011, 08:16:15 AM
I can't wait to see Yoko finished and a sexy preview of Hitomi.

Same man, same.

Got any previews yet?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 01:27:58 AM
Got any previews yet?

+9000

I look forward to the Vocaloids especially!~

Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 01:27:58 AM
Got any previews yet?
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 10, 2011, 01:29:32 AM
+9000

I look forward to the Vocaloids especially!~

Actually, yes. I have... CONCEPT ART!!!1 in the form of a huge image with my name written on it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's the front view that I'll be using in 3ds Max to make my own model! :af:
The sketch isn't perfect, but don't worry. The model will be BlackJax Qualtiy™

I'm still working on Flandre and Yoko at the same time too.

Hey, BJ, you're a pretty sweet sketch artist!


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 01:36:49 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's the front view that I'll be using in 3ds Max to make my own model! :af:
The sketch isn't perfect, but don't worry. The model will be BlackJax Qualtiy™

I'm still working on Flandre and Yoko at the same time too.
smexy sketch mate ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 10, 2011, 01:49:30 AM #44 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:51:52 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: DSX8 on December 10, 2011, 01:45:09 AM
smexy sketch mate ;D

Thanks.
Most images didn't show the whole body in that exact costume, so I had to use a lot of different image references... :srs:

btw, is it just me or are her lower legs not long enough?