BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


December 10, 2011, 05:59:48 AM #61 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:01:09 AM by BlackJax96


You guys have no idea how freaking epic I had to be to get this model. There was no download link and no way to rip it. :srs:  Now I just have to find the t-posed model, or I'll have to t-pose this one. I'll still edit the model to make it have BlackJax Quality™ Basically, this model will just be a base.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 05:59:48 AM


You guys have no idea how freaking epic I had to be to get this model. There was no download link and no way to rip it. :srs:  Now I just have to find the t-posed model, or I'll have to t-pose this one. I'll still edit the model to make it have BlackJax Quality™ Basically, this model will just be a base.
smexy ass angle!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 10, 2011, 06:01:39 AM
smexy ass angle!!

Couldn't find a t-posed model. :/

Fixed the textures and opacity randomness already. :P



Looks like a pretty good model... right?


No offense to the original creator, but...
WRONG!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wtf man

And this is why I'm going to be making heavy edits to the model. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 06:26:58 AM
Couldn't find a t-posed model. :/

Fixed the textures and opacity randomness already. :P



Looks like a pretty good model... right?


No offense to the original creator, but...
WRONG!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wtf man

And this is why I'm going to be making heavy edits to the model. :srs:
........
SHE NEEDS A TOTAL UV REMAPPING FIX!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 10, 2011, 06:35:53 AM
........
SHE NEEDS A TOTAL UV REMAPPING FIX!

SHE NEEDS IT AND SHE NEEDS IT NAO.

Why so loli, BJ? :/

cause he likes loli's... didnt u kno? :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Did you use GameAssassin to rip the model by any chance?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

That model looks so delicious it's epic. :3

She looks so sad. D:
Make her happy and fix her legs!!

December 10, 2011, 06:12:15 PM #70 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:24:33 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 10, 2011, 06:39:35 AM
SHE NEEDS IT AND SHE NEEDS IT NAO.

Why so loli, BJ? :/
Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 10, 2011, 06:40:16 AM
cause he likes loli's... didnt u kno? :vyse:

But she's not a loli. :srs:
Here's a comparison to a real loli for you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You don't see me importing the Miku-loli character, now do you? :srs:

Quote from: Roo on December 10, 2011, 05:49:34 PM
She looks so sad. D:
Make her happy and fix her legs!!

She doesn't have the ability to smile. She only smiled once the entire series in a director's cut episode O_o

Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 10, 2011, 03:46:56 PM
That model looks so delicious it's epic. :3

It's really not a great model. Wait until you see it when I'm done editing it to say that >: D

Quote from: Friedslick6 on December 10, 2011, 09:28:09 AM
Did you use GameAssassin to rip the model by any chance?

Nope. I used the power of reading HTML and Javascript to find the exact url of the MQO model and texture zip file.

I can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 06:12:15 PM
Here's a comparison to a real loli for you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, so lolis look like little white boxes with red X's. Gotcha.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But enough of that. Good luck on your stuff and stuff.

...you people don't know loli's.

Looking forward to the edits. Good luck man. Peach?

And yes, I will watch Gurren Lagann. I loved what I saw. Just about a week til my friend comes down and I will.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

December 10, 2011, 10:25:12 PM #74 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 10:26:35 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 10, 2011, 10:09:30 PM
...you people don't know loli's.

Looking forward to the edits. Good luck man. Peach?

And yes, I will watch Gurren Lagann. I loved what I saw. Just about a week til my friend comes down and I will.

I'm not sure who yet, but not Peach. I think I'll rig her to ZSS' bones first, port her over Pit, move ZSS' animations and VIS0 stuff to Pit's motionEtc and then make a PSA with custom animations so I can use Pit's wings. That would be completely badass. With a completely new FS, of course. :P

Nel's PSA is long overdue though, and I'm not sure when I'll finish it...

There's definitely a bunch of ideas for a moveset on these two pages:
http://animestadium.4rumer.net/t144-sora-no-otoshimono-ikaros
http://animestadium.4rumer.net/t424-sora-no-otoshimono-ikaros

Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 10, 2011, 08:12:59 PM
Oh, so lolis look like little white boxes with red X's. Gotcha.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


no u