BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Sounds like one hell of a project. Good luck man, can't wait to see the results. I'm sure I'll have watched HLP by then.

And good luck with Nel; doing that kind of import must be a huge pain.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 10, 2011, 10:51:47 PM
Sounds like one hell of a project. Good luck man, can't wait to see the results. I'm sure I'll have watched HLP by then.

And good luck with Nel; doing that kind of import must be a huge pain.

Mmmyeah. >_> Thanks man.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just have to rig the eyes, which should be easy cuz I forgot that they were rigged to bones in the first place XD

btw, lmfao at this url: http://i.imgur.com/vSICK.jpg
It is a Very SICK model import though.





...Now who wants some PIE!? :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2011, 06:12:15 PMNope. I used the power of reading HTML and Javascript to find the exact url of the MQO model and texture zip file.
Oh. Then there really IS no way to get that particular model indirectly unposed. XD
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I want dat Flandre >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


WAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGHHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!! :happy:
That so amazing! XD

But, those double eyebrows seem a little... off. I dunno if it's just me or not. :>.>:

So, BJ, which one are you making first?


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 01:11:31 AM
Mmmyeah. >_> Thanks man.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just have to rig the eyes, which should be easy cuz I forgot that they were rigged to bones in the first place XD

btw, lmfao at this url: http://i.imgur.com/vSICK.jpg
It is a Very SICK model import though.





...Now who wants some PIE!? :af:
I CANT WAIT FOR HER!!! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

BlackJax Quality™ indeed.

'Bout time I friggn' posted in here. Been lurking in here a while anyway.

BJ, as a fellow Sora no Otoshimono fan, I approve. I'm always worried when I see models and such I like get handed off to folks who I don't trust, but I'm sure that this import shall be BlackJax Quality™.

Keep up the good work, sir.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2011, 03:58:34 AM
BlackJax Quality™ indeed.

'Bout time I friggn' posted in here. Been lurking in here a while anyway.

BJ, as a fellow Sora no Otoshimono fan, I approve. I'm always worried when I see models and such I like get handed off to folks who I don't trust, but I'm sure that this import shall be BlackJax Quality™.

Keep up the good work, sir.

lol thanks man XD

I won't let you down.

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 11, 2011, 03:54:55 AM
I CANT WAIT FOR HER!!! =D

SAME XD Roo's the one making the moveset for her, I'm just the model fixer and importer guy. :P


Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 11, 2011, 04:29:10 AM
LOL, which model? XD

Of what character? There's a lot of them XD
You mean Miku? I'm importing the one you gave me.

No, I mean, which character are you importing first? :P

Sorry, I mist have a hard time explaining myself, I'm getting a little frustrated with Skyward Sword. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 11, 2011, 04:40:55 AM
No, I mean, which character are you importing first? :P

Sorry, I mist have a hard time explaining myself, I'm getting a little frustrated with Skyward Sword. :P

I think it's going to be Flandre first and then Yoko.
After that, it's all going to be random :P

I'll put up a poll.

And I'll be sure to check that poll out. :)