BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Gosh i hate to sound like some sorta omega nooble...

i need your help Blackjax96...

i have been working on this Clare model for literally 8months.

and now i've finished the model, i now need someone to help reapply the uvwraps and get her looking good and port the uvwrap for her face/hair/eyes so i can make the textures.

made the model when i had decent computer.

can you help me out? it's not such a big task seeing how all the uvwraps are there, i just don't know what is wrong (she is not ready for porting) and i need help for the face.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 11, 2011, 04:57:52 AM
Gosh i hate to sound like some sorta omega nooble...

i need your help Blackjax96...

i have been working on this Clare model for literally 8months.

and now i've finished the model, i now need someone to help reapply the uvwraps and get her looking good and port the uvwrap for her face/hair/eyes so i can make the textures.

made the model when i had decent computer.

can you help me out? it's not such a big task seeing how all the uvwraps are there, i just don't know what is wrong (she is not ready for porting) and i need help for the face.

Wait, so you just need me to add UV Wraps? What exactly do you need me to do?

Btw, rigged the eyes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just need to get the model to work in-game over Pit and fix that weird shadowing problem that just popped up in the middle of her face. :srs: Then I can send the model to Roo! :af: It only took about a year lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 05:03:08 AM
Wait, so you just need me to add UV Wraps? What exactly do you need me to do?

Btw, rigged the eyes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just need to get the model to work in-game over Pit and fix that weird shadowing problem that just popped up in the middle of her face. :srs: Then I can send the model to Roo! :af: It only took about a year lol
a year of hard work indeed! but its coming along great! =D

also...
*votes*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The Uvwraps are there. i just need help. (i've got someone willing to rig it)

i have Textures [THANK YOU OBLIVION] The Face/Eyes/Hair have uvwraps but i have no way i getting the textures there.

you'd have to look at it to see what it wrong. i mean, it's hard to explain, the uvwraps are there, the textures don't show up, or they won't and i have no way of fixing some of the issues.

i wouldn't pass this model onto someone else without the uvwraps.

i'll give the files in a PM the textures are in .DDS format btw.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Alright, I fixed the lighting thingy and am now workin' on porting the final model over Pit.

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 11, 2011, 05:05:46 AM
a year of hard work indeed! but its coming along great! =D

also...
*votes*

I took up the project before the importer was even complete XD

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 11, 2011, 05:07:56 AM
The Uvwraps are there. i just need help. (i've got someone willing to rig it)

i have Textures [THANK YOU OBLIVION] The Face/Eyes/Hair have uvwraps but i have no way i getting the textures there.

you'd have to look at it to see what it wrong. i mean, it's hard to explain, the uvwraps are there, the textures don't show up, or they won't and i have no way of fixing some of the issues.

i wouldn't pass this model onto someone else without the uvwraps.

i'll give the files in a PM the textures are in .DDS format btw.

K, but if there aren't any UV coords then you're outta luck :O

oh crap, if there are no uv-coords. then imma gonna need proffesional help *sad face*
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Ikaros and dat PSA :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2011, 02:31:06 PM #98 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:31:58 PM by Roo
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 05:03:08 AM
Wait, so you just need me to add UV Wraps? What exactly do you need me to do?

Btw, rigged the eyes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I just need to get the model to work in-game over Pit and fix that weird shadowing problem that just popped up in the middle of her face. :srs: Then I can send the model to Roo! :af: It only took about a year lol

b^^b

And honestly, you can go even further back. The whole project started on March 13th 2010!! D:

Wow, according to the poll, people are eagerly awaiting Miku most. ^^ Looks like I'll be able to resume my PSA then!

I eagerly await Master Chief cuz I'm a Halo fan. <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



What did I do? ;_;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've been waiting for Miku for months. XD

She's winning though >.>

And I know how big of a Miku fan you are, so you should be happy :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]