BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Winning? XD She's tied with Chief! XD

She has 8 votes right now :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hmmm... Well, with the quality model I gave him, I wouldn't be surprised. ;)

December 11, 2011, 05:58:05 PM #108 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:01:07 PM by Ninka_kiwi
BJ, that model of Master cheif you have looks pretty rough...

Would like me to send you mine so that you don't need to manually pose him and what not?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 11, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
BJ, that model of Master cheif you have looks pretty rough...

Would like me to send you mine so that you don't need to manually pose him and what not?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Hmmm... sure, why not. I might still use my model though, cuz it's ripped straight from Halo 3. :srs:


Quote from: Tabuu Fi on December 11, 2011, 07:41:36 PM
I'm glad Miku's still winning. :D

She tied with Master Chief again just now XD

Dang, someone wants Chief as badly as I want that Miku. XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2011, 06:10:18 PM
Hmmm... sure, why not. I might still use my model though, cuz it's ripped straight from Halo 3. :srs:

I'm pretty sure mines from Halo 3 as well though I could just have his halo 2 model or something anyway here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?dyah0ejwz05hlti

Sorry foir the wait, I was fighting a virus literally right after I asked if you wanted it >.<


Dat Ikaros O.O
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Wow! Miku and Chief are still tied. What a tease! XD

The competition is really close. :srs: Ninja'd. :srs:
I might just have to make Miku, Master Chief and Ikaros simultaneously.

I hope so XD

I've been waiting for her for ages. XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 12, 2011, 01:03:42 AM
The competition is really close. :srs: Ninja'd. :srs:
I might just have to make Miku, Master Chief and Ikaros simultaneously.

There's a chance for Ikaros yet!